MNSSHP--Haunted Mansion Little Lady

JSkellington

Original Poster
I went to the MNSSHP in 2003 and really enjoyed it with my family. I went on my last night at Disney and was sad as I was walking out. I noticed that as I was leaving they had the voice from the little lady(Leotta?) play over the speaker system saying "Hurry back...., Hurry back...." I wanted to know if anyone else noticed this and if they played it the last couple of years. I am curious because I will be there again in October.

Thank you

Russell

jedimaster1227

I went to the MNSSHP in 2003 and really enjoyed it with my family. I went on my last night at Disney and was sad as I was walking out. I noticed that as I was leaving they had the voice from the little lady(Leotta?) play over the speaker system saying "Hurry back...., Hurry back...." I wanted to know if anyone else noticed this and if they played it the last couple of years. I am curious because I will be there again in October.

Thank you

Russell

If you mean the doll at the end of the ride calling out, "Come Back...Come Back...," then yes, most of us have heard it. That is a loop that plays at the end of the ride and it has been playing for as long as I can remember. It isn't really anything new. If it is a different loop, then this could be part of the recently discussed *upgrades* on the way to HM. Gift shop and Eddie Murphy-Here we come! :lol:

JSkellington

Original Poster
MNSSHP Haunted Mansion Little Lady

I wanted to know if her voice is still played over the park speaker system at the end of the MNSSHP.

Thank you

Russell

Frank Stallone

I'm not sure if they play it on a loop around the park, but they definitely played it in the post-fireworks audio. So if you were walking around the park after the fireworks, you could hear "hurry back...hurry back" softly through the sound systems.

Dj Corona

Yeah, i'm not sure either wether it's on a loop or not, but I have heard it during MNNSSHP, not only after the fireworks, but I want to say on Main Street as well.....I know the year the HM movie came out, along with the usual Halloween tunes and atomspheric music, they were pumping alot of HM's soundtrack, so maybe that's where I remember hearing it, but it could've just been a sugar high from all the candy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom