MNSSHP Food

mpoppins217

Original Poster
This is just a quick question, that I can't find the answer to anywhere it seems.

What restaurants are open in MK during the party? We're going for counter service but I wasn't sure if all of the CS were open or just select ones.

lilo091701

This is just a quick question, that I can't find the answer to anywhere it seems.

What restaurants are open in MK during the party? We're going for counter service but I wasn't sure if all of the CS were open or just select ones.

Tony's,Peco's,Pinocchio's,Cosmic's and Caey's were all open!!!!! We ate at Casey's...quick and good!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks so much everyone!

Now to get all of use college girls to agree.....:p
That should be intresting.

One note.... the restaurants seem to start closing up about an hour or so before the park does so get to snacking before the fireworks to be safe. We would typically stake out a parade and fireworks spot in front of Casey's. This will give you easy access to Casey's the bakery and the Ice cream shop during both. That way you can eat and watch and save more time for attractions and trick or treating.

mpoppins217

Original Poster
That should be intresting.

One note.... the restaurants seem to start closing up about an hour or so before the park does so get to snacking before the fireworks to be safe. We would typically stake out a parade and fireworks spot in front of Casey's. This will give you easy access to Casey's the bakery and the Ice cream shop during both. That way you can eat and watch and save more time for attractions and trick or treating.

That's a great idea and good to know about closing up!

Thanks so much everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom