MNSSHP and FP+

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes you can get them from 4pm-7pm that day being you can get in with your MNSSHP ticket at 4pm. Once the party starts at 7pm there is no FP's for the rest of the night. :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yes you can get them from 4pm-7pm that day being you can get in with your MNSSHP ticket at 4pm. Once the party starts at 7pm there is no FP's for the rest of the night. :)

I was wondering about that same thing for the MMCP.....so NOONE during the parties has fast passes from 7-12:00? Are the lines usually better? I would have thought people who paid for the party tickets would have had special access during party time via fast pass....so let me query this, IF I am at a resort, and have a park ticket for that day, plus my party ticket for that evening, would I be able to book a fastpass+ after 7:00? Just wonderin' ...and thanks in advance for your help. :)

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I was wondering about that same thing for the MMCP.....so NOONE during the parties has fast passes from 7-12:00? Are the lines usually better? I would have thought people who paid for the party tickets would have had special access during party time via fast pass....so let me query this, IF I am at a resort, and have a park ticket for that day, plus my party ticket for that evening, would I be able to book a fastpass+ after 7:00? Just wonderin' ...and thanks in advance for your help. :)
There at no FP+ during party hours of 7-12.

FrostyNaples

No reason for FP's after 7pm for event nights. Everyone is partaking in the event features, as your should be too! That is what your paying separate admission for :D - You can't possibly "do it all" even for event features, make sure to plan!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
No reason for FP's after 7pm for event nights. Everyone is partaking in the event features, as your should be too! That is what your paying separate admission for :D - You can't possibly "do it all" even for event features, make sure to plan!
You know what? I was originally just getting it to be in the MK another night, so many things I like about it at night vs the day, everything seems new and without children about to complain or redirect me, I now will have to examine the events and plan to attend a few. :) Read there were special fireworks as well? I have never been to a WDW party!:angelic:

Tuvalu

On Doctor Disney Site

Finally, Big Thunder Mountain will be down for refurbishment later in early 2016, but it’s going to be for a bit longer.

Thunder Mountain will be under refurbishment from April 4 through July 15, 2016. It is tentatively scheduled to reopen to Guests on July 17, 2016. There’s no word on what is being done, but that’s quite a long refurb.

Hmmmm…could it get some of the high-tech advancements that Thunder Mountain out in Disneyland got?

Please note that dates are subject to change and can without any notice. These dates are officially listed on Walt Disney World’s refurbishment schedule, but that does not mean they can’t possibly change.
Not sure why you posted this? Big Thunder Mountain refurbishment is now August 8 - November 18. I can verify it was open in April, May and June since I rode it during those months. :D

Rob562

On Doctor Disney Site

Finally, Big Thunder Mountain will be down for refurbishment later in early 2016, but it’s going to be for a bit longer.

Thunder Mountain will be under refurbishment from April 4 through July 15, 2016. It is tentatively scheduled to reopen to Guests on July 17, 2016. There’s no word on what is being done, but that’s quite a long refurb.

Hmmmm…could it get some of the high-tech advancements that Thunder Mountain out in Disneyland got?

Please note that dates are subject to change and can without any notice. These dates are officially listed on Walt Disney World’s refurbishment schedule, but that does not mean they can’t possibly change.

Those dates were changed many months ago. Check the WDW site (or even this one) for current refurb dates. I believe it's early-AUgust through mid-November. (And if that site has the wrong dates, I wouldn't rely on them for accurate info anymore. Stick to this site, which has the most up-to-date info of any site out there)

-Rob

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
No I know that look at my thread title, I was just posting it to refer to the suggestion its for high tech updates,,,,sorry! AND of course I trust this board the most, was just searching for other ideas on the reasons.....no worries, I have not abandoned ship! :D

AndrewsJ

No I know that look at my thread title, I was just posting it to refer to the suggestion its for high tech updates,,,,sorry! AND of course I trust this board the most, was just searching for other ideas on the reasons.....no worries, I have not abandoned ship! :D
I think the problem is that it is posted in a thread about MNSSHP and FP+ and that it is not accurate information.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I think the problem is that it is posted in a thread about MNSSHP and FP+ and that it is not accurate information.
Ooops you are correct, forgive, I was thinking it was on a thread I created about BTM....posted to wrong spot, will fix!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom