MK4Ever's Movie idea thread

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
This is where I post my ideas for films. Of course, they aren't intended to become real movies, but they're still fun to think about. Do remember that these are just ideas and I'm not pitching them to film companies.

One such idea is for a Batman film that is a crossover between several series, similar to Spider-Man: No Way Home. I would have it as a third film in a rebooted DC universe, but that probably won't happen, so instead, I've thought of it somehow fitting into the Matt Reeves universe (where Robert Pattinson is Batman). The storyline is that an ancient relic with unusual powers is recovered, which has mystical abilities. It would corrupt an individual Egyptian man (King Tut, who would be played by Rami Malek), who uses it to bring several of Batman's enemies from other universes (the Burton-Schumancer universe and the Christopher Nolan universe, maybe the DCEU) to destroy his universe's Batman. However, he also brings in the Batmen of those universes too. As he and the other Batmen fight their enemies, they find the answer to the question that has secretly haunted them: "Does hate fight hate or make it grow?"

The batmen featured include Micheal Keaton (not Val Kilmer or George Clooney) and Christian Bale (maybe Ben Affleck?) From the Tim Burton films would come Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Danny Devito as the Penguin (even though they're both pretty old right now.) The Joel Schumancer films are modified (since his films ruined the first series) to be better and include different takes on the characters. Although Jim Carrey and Arnold Schwartzeneggar would return as the Riddler (even though there already was a Riddler in the first Matt Reeves film) and Mr. Freeze, they are different versions of the characters. The Riddler has an updated costume that reflects more of a mobster than a masked freak and Mr. Freeze has an updated suit and red goggles, which reference his comic book appearance, and he is not depicted with blue skin. From the second series directed by Christopher Nolan come Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Guhl, Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face, and Tom Hardy as Bane. Although Heath Ledger's Joker would be interesting to have, Ledger has sadly passed and we already have a Joker in the film. However, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker would appear in a mid-credits scene as a tag. Micheal Giacchino, who composed The Batman, would also compose the film. Like he did with No Way Home, Giacchino would reference themes from other composers, including Danny Elfman, James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer, and even Hildur Guonadottir.

I apologize if I spelled any names wrong.

With some of these actors getting pretty old, this film would not come to pass. It is an idea though.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
This is where I post my ideas for films. Of course, they aren't intended to become real movies, but they're still fun to think about. Do remember that these are just ideas and I'm not pitching them to film companies.

One such idea is for a Batman film that is a crossover between several series, similar to Spider-Man: No Way Home. I would have it as a third film in a rebooted DC universe, but that probably won't happen, so instead, I've thought of it somehow fitting into the Matt Reeves universe (where Robert Pattinson is Batman). The storyline is that an ancient relic with unusual powers is recovered, which has mystical abilities. It would corrupt an individual Egyptian man (King Tut, who would be played by Rami Malek), who uses it to bring several of Batman's enemies from other universes (the Burton-Schumancer universe and the Christopher Nolan universe, maybe the DCEU) to destroy his universe's Batman. However, he also brings in the Batmen of those universes too. As he and the other Batmen fight their enemies, they find the answer to the question that has secretly haunted them: "Does hate fight hate or make it grow?"

The batmen featured include Micheal Keaton (not Val Kilmer or George Clooney) and Christian Bale (maybe Ben Affleck?) From the Tim Burton films would come Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Danny Devito as the Penguin (even though they're both pretty old right now.) The Joel Schumancer films are modified (since his films ruined the first series) to be better and include different takes on the characters. Although Jim Carrey and Arnold Schwartzeneggar would return as the Riddler (even though there already was a Riddler in the first Matt Reeves film) and Mr. Freeze, they are different versions of the characters. The Riddler has an updated costume that reflects more of a mobster than a masked freak and Mr. Freeze has an updated suit and red goggles, which reference his comic book appearance, and he is not depicted with blue skin. From the second series directed by Christopher Nolan come Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Guhl, Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face, and Tom Hardy as Bane. Although Heath Ledger's Joker would be interesting to have, Ledger has sadly passed and we already have a Joker in the film. However, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker would appear in a mid-credits scene as a tag. Micheal Giacchino, who composed The Batman, would also compose the film. Like he did with No Way Home, Giacchino would reference themes from other composers, including Danny Elfman, James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer, and even Hildur Guonadottir.

I apologize if I spelled any names wrong.

With some of these actors getting pretty old, this film would not come to pass. It is an idea though.
I also expect sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit called Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit, as I'll been see the original ideas for this sequel a couple times in this forum.
or we will have the origins of Mickey's Toontown for my ideas:

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Here's another movie idea I have, which is a continuation of the original Spider-Man series.

Spider-Man 4
I came up with this idea because I've recently watched the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films, and I have noticed there to be a couple of plot holes between the films of that series and Spider-Man: No Way Home. (Otto Octavius somehow knows that Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin, Flint Marko finds out on the news that Osborn and Octavius die, including how they died, Marko is entirely in sand form in NWH until he is cured, yet he goes back and forth between that and human form throughout Spider-Man 3, and he didn't die.) This film would be to fill up some of those plot holes, as well as bridge the gap between Spider-Man 3 and No Way Home, telling what happened to Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man between that time. Sam Raimi would return as director as well as Danny Elfman or Christopher Young as composer.

So here's the pitch for the film. The film starts off almost directly after the events of the third film. With Harry Osborn dead and nobody left in the family line to run Oscorp, the company is sold to a new man, Wilson Fisk. As head of Oscorp, Fisk seeks to build a new set of technology based off of those that Norman Osborn had created. He starts by selling proton guns, which he gives out to the police force. They use these weapons to kill Flint Marko, who had just learned that the sand in his genes is slowly killing him and stripping away his humanity.

Five years later, Peter Parker is living a quiet life as a Daily Bugle photographer. He graduates from college, but as he does, he learns that Curt Connors had been fired. Angry with this, Connors moves out to find another job, even though he still has a piece of the alien symbiote that created Venom. He is now missing part of his right arm, which he got cut off as the result of a propeller incident. While returning from a date with Mary Jane Watson, Peter is informed that Aunt May had passed away. In her will, she gives him the diamond ring she had given to him years earlier. Connors applies for a job at Oscorp, which is experimenting with genetic alteration. As the Daily Bugle is looking into a homeless shelter run by the Morales family, Peter is sent to take photos. There, he meets Flint's daughter, who had been placed in the shelter after her mother was killed by a criminal named Cletus Cassidy, a big figure in the New York Underworld Community. She is also lacking the health treatments she needs and is dying, even though they have refused to tell her to prevent her from worrying. Connors meets with Peter there and informs him that he got the job at Oscorp.

Cassidy attempts a break-in to Fisk Tower to steal Oscorp tech and sell it on the black market, but he is caught by Fisk. Rather than calling the authorities on him, he gives him a job. Fisk had been a major figure in New York as well, having been called "the Kingpin" during his time, although he had stepped away from it to pursue a career in business. He also informs him that he knows about what happened with Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius, saying how "news goes around fast in the world of crime, especially when they all fight a certain someone." Cassidy is put to work at Oscorp, where he meets Curt Connors as well as two test subjects of genetic engineering: Mark Raxton AKA Molten Man and Morrie Bench AKA Hydro Man. Connors is also developing a serum that could help regrow arms. Cassidy notices the symbiote fragment and asks what it is, although Connors advises against using it.

During a visit to MJ's jazz club, Peter tries to propose to her. She almost accepts, but then something is heard outside and Peter runs to check it out. A car chase between the police force and some crooks that robbed Columbia University are speeding by with some genetically-engineered spiders (the same type that bit Peter in the first film.) Peter stops the chase, although the glass cases carrying the spiders are shattered and they get out. The criminals are rounded up by Peter, even though one of them kills Mr. Morales in the process. One of the spiders sneak into Peter's satchel, which he took to the club. When he returns to MJ, she rejects his proposal, saying how she is tired of being put in danger and doesn't want to continue on. Upset by this, Peter goes to the shelter to talk with Miles Morales and comfort him over his father's loss. As he leaves, the spider bites Miles, even though he kills at shortly after.

When Fisk hears that the genetically engineered spiders failed to arrive, he is furious. He wanted them to study their DNA and see how it can be applied to their own workings. Cassidy overhears him complaining about how Spider-Man is standing in the way for him, so he gets the idea to try to get Spider-Man out of the picture. He takes the symbiote and bonds with it, giving him a similar appearance to that of Venom, only red. He attempts to modify the appearance so that it looks more like Spider-Man. Later on, he goes on and frames Spider-Man for many crimes, which catch the eye of the Daily Bugle. With a negative media towards Spider-Man arising, J. Jonah Jameson is happy and mocks Spider-Man. Intrigued by this, Peter goes out to find the impostor and catches Cassidy as he is robbing a museum. He goes on and discovers Cassidy, but he leaves Peter there. Caught in the act, Peter is arrested.

While Peter spends time in jail, Miles discovers that he has spider powers too. After learning that MJ knows Spider-Man, he goes to ask her about it. Although she doesn't give him much information, they do both learn that Peter is in jail and go to bust him out. In the meantime, Fisk congratulates Cassidy for getting Spider-Man out of the way and is happy to finally get the resources they need. Connors tests his serum on himself, but it instead turns him into a lizard-like mutant. While in prison, Peter learns more about Wilson Fisk and learns that he was the one who murdered his parents when he was young. He also learns more about Flint Marko, who spent years trying to find a cure for his daughter's illness but failing. Also in the prison is a man named Quentin Beck, who was an effects artist who made heists but was imprisoned, and Peter recognizes him from several places. He is later snuck out of jail by MJ, although the plan backfires and results in a car chase. Luckily, Miles is able to save them with his powers. Fisk discovers what happened to Connors and suggests killing him, but Cassidy disagrees, saying how he would "make a good weapon."

At the shelter, Peter takes refuge and meets MJ, who comes looking for him. The two of them have romance, but it is quickly interrupted by Fisk's men. Connors, Cassidy, Raxton, and Bench attack, and although everyone makes it out okay, Mrs. Morales is kidnapped. MJ, on the other hand, is not. Miles is frightened and uncertain what to do, but Peter comforts him. As they make preparations, Miles is given a new suit and MJ admits that she was scared when she rejected him. She says that if they survives, the answer is "Yes." While Peter and Miles go to Fisk Tower, MJ goes to Columbia University at Peter's request, where the engineers who engineered the spiders are close to finding a cure to great illnesses. At the tower, the duo are attacked by Raxton and Bench, but they are able to overpower them and get to the top of the building. As they go into the office, Cassidy attacks. Miles deals with Cassidy while Peter goes in and confronts Fisk, who has Miles' mother at a gunpoint. Fisk reveals that he knew his father and worked him. He said how his mother was a criminal as well, but went good when he realized the harm their actions caused. His father had also co-founded Oscorp with Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius. Fisk killed his parents when they were going to expose the Kingpin to the public, but he stopped them. Both he and Connors fight him, but Peter is unable to do it. In the meantime, Miles exposes Cassidy to the public and reveals that he is not Spider-Man. Using electric webs, he is able to separate Cassidy from the symbiote, and then he destroys it with a proton gun. Peter then discovers that Connors is being controlled by a device and destroys it. Fisk battles him personally, but Peter refuses to fight back, saying how he will not make the mistake of revenge again. Luckily, Connors, now free from his control, takes Fisk and throws him off the balcony. Peter takes Mrs. Morales out of the building and goes to Times Square, where he meets with the police and Miles and sees Cassidy webbed up.

A few weeks later, many things have happened. Flint's daughter has finally gotten the medical attention she needs and has been cured of her disease. Peter adopts her as his own, saying that it's what her father would've wanted. Connors is also cured and reverted back to his human form. Later, Peter and MJ are married. At the wedding reception, Peter says how he's considering retiring as Spider-Man to spend more time with his family and asks if Miles would like to be the new Spider-Man. Miles is originally reluctant to do it, but he accepts. Before he goes with MJ in their car, he tells Miles "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility." He later visits Uncle Ben's grave, which now has been added with Aunt May. As they drive into town, they see Miles swinging around, being the new Spider-Man.

In a Mid-Credits scene, Peter shows his twin sons, Peter Benjamin Parker and Harry Flint Parker, his old Spider-Man costume. At their request, he puts it on. He puts normal clothes over it, showing how he used to wear it. When they ask if he'll ever be Spider-Man again, Peter denies it, saying how there is nothing left to fight. Suddenly, he vanishes into light and sees visions. He sees Norman Osborn vanish as they battle in a warehouse, Otto Octavius vanish after revealing to him that he is Peter Parker, and Flint Marko vanish just before he is shot by the armed forces. When he awakens, he finds himself in a different New York City. On news screens, he sees a different version of himself battling Octavius, who is somehow alive again.

In a post-credits scene, Peter arrives back in his apartment, saying how he had "quite the strange trip." Suddenly, a knock comes at the door, and to his surprise, Norman Osborn is there alongside Otto Octavius, who greet him as an old friend. Flint Marko comes in with them and has an emotional reunion with his daughter, saying at last "I'm home."

Here's what the cast lineup would look like:
Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
Dwayne Johnson as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
David Tennant as Cletus Cassidy/Carnage
Dylan Baker as Curt Connors/Lizard
Stephanie Beatriz as Mrs. Morales
John Boyega as Mr. Morales
J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Additionally Thomas Hayden Church would briefly appear as Flint Marko/Sandman. The actress who played his wife would appear too. Willem Dafoe and Otto Octavius also appear in the post-credits scene, which is set after the events of No Way Home. Actors portraying younger versions of Uncle Ben and Aunt May would appear in a flashback as well as actors playing Peter's parents. A young Peter Parker would also be featured. Children would also play Flint's daughter as well as Miles Morales. Appearing on a News broadcast in the mid-credits scene is Tom Holland as an alternative Peter Parker. I don't know who I'd have as Molten Man and Hydro Man though.

Of course, this is just an idea.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Here's another movie idea I have, which is a continuation of the original Spider-Man series.

Spider-Man 4
I came up with this idea because I've recently watched the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films, and I have noticed there to be a couple of plot holes between the films of that series and Spider-Man: No Way Home. (Otto Octavius somehow knows that Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin, Flint Marko finds out on the news that Osborn and Octavius die, including how they died, Marko is entirely in sand form in NWH until he is cured, yet he goes back and forth between that and human form throughout Spider-Man 3, and he didn't die.) This film would be to fill up some of those plot holes, as well as bridge the gap between Spider-Man 3 and No Way Home, telling what happened to Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man between that time. Sam Raimi would return as director as well as Danny Elfman or Christopher Young as composer.

So here's the pitch for the film. The film starts off almost directly after the events of the third film. With Harry Osborn dead and nobody left in the family line to run Oscorp, the company is sold to a new man, Wilson Fisk. As head of Oscorp, Fisk seeks to build a new set of technology based off of those that Norman Osborn had created. He starts by selling proton guns, which he gives out to the police force. They use these weapons to kill Flint Marko, who had just learned that the sand in his genes is slowly killing him and stripping away his humanity.

Five years later, Peter Parker is living a quiet life as a Daily Bugle photographer. He graduates from college, but as he does, he learns that Curt Connors had been fired. Angry with this, Connors moves out to find another job, even though he still has a piece of the alien symbiote that created Venom. He is now missing part of his right arm, which he got cut off as the result of a propeller incident. While returning from a date with Mary Jane Watson, Peter is informed that Aunt May had passed away. In her will, she gives him the diamond ring she had given to him years earlier. Connors applies for a job at Oscorp, which is experimenting with genetic alteration. As the Daily Bugle is looking into a homeless shelter run by the Morales family, Peter is sent to take photos. There, he meets Flint's daughter, who had been placed in the shelter after her mother was killed by a criminal named Cletus Cassidy, a big figure in the New York Underworld Community. She is also lacking the health treatments she needs and is dying, even though they have refused to tell her to prevent her from worrying. Connors meets with Peter there and informs him that he got the job at Oscorp.

Cassidy attempts a break-in to Fisk Tower to steal Oscorp tech and sell it on the black market, but he is caught by Fisk. Rather than calling the authorities on him, he gives him a job. Fisk had been a major figure in New York as well, having been called "the Kingpin" during his time, although he had stepped away from it to pursue a career in business. He also informs him that he knows about what happened with Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius, saying how "news goes around fast in the world of crime, especially when they all fight a certain someone." Cassidy is put to work at Oscorp, where he meets Curt Connors as well as two test subjects of genetic engineering: Mark Raxton AKA Molten Man and Morrie Bench AKA Hydro Man. Connors is also developing a serum that could help regrow arms. Cassidy notices the symbiote fragment and asks what it is, although Connors advises against using it.

During a visit to MJ's jazz club, Peter tries to propose to her. She almost accepts, but then something is heard outside and Peter runs to check it out. A car chase between the police force and some crooks that robbed Columbia University are speeding by with some genetically-engineered spiders (the same type that bit Peter in the first film.) Peter stops the chase, although the glass cases carrying the spiders are shattered and they get out. The criminals are rounded up by Peter, even though one of them kills Mr. Morales in the process. One of the spiders sneak into Peter's satchel, which he took to the club. When he returns to MJ, she rejects his proposal, saying how she is tired of being put in danger and doesn't want to continue on. Upset by this, Peter goes to the shelter to talk with Miles Morales and comfort him over his father's loss. As he leaves, the spider bites Miles, even though he kills at shortly after.

When Fisk hears that the genetically engineered spiders failed to arrive, he is furious. He wanted them to study their DNA and see how it can be applied to their own workings. Cassidy overhears him complaining about how Spider-Man is standing in the way for him, so he gets the idea to try to get Spider-Man out of the picture. He takes the symbiote and bonds with it, giving him a similar appearance to that of Venom, only red. He attempts to modify the appearance so that it looks more like Spider-Man. Later on, he goes on and frames Spider-Man for many crimes, which catch the eye of the Daily Bugle. With a negative media towards Spider-Man arising, J. Jonah Jameson is happy and mocks Spider-Man. Intrigued by this, Peter goes out to find the impostor and catches Cassidy as he is robbing a museum. He goes on and discovers Cassidy, but he leaves Peter there. Caught in the act, Peter is arrested.

While Peter spends time in jail, Miles discovers that he has spider powers too. After learning that MJ knows Spider-Man, he goes to ask her about it. Although she doesn't give him much information, they do both learn that Peter is in jail and go to bust him out. In the meantime, Fisk congratulates Cassidy for getting Spider-Man out of the way and is happy to finally get the resources they need. Connors tests his serum on himself, but it instead turns him into a lizard-like mutant. While in prison, Peter learns more about Wilson Fisk and learns that he was the one who murdered his parents when he was young. He also learns more about Flint Marko, who spent years trying to find a cure for his daughter's illness but failing. Also in the prison is a man named Quentin Beck, who was an effects artist who made heists but was imprisoned, and Peter recognizes him from several places. He is later snuck out of jail by MJ, although the plan backfires and results in a car chase. Luckily, Miles is able to save them with his powers. Fisk discovers what happened to Connors and suggests killing him, but Cassidy disagrees, saying how he would "make a good weapon."

At the shelter, Peter takes refuge and meets MJ, who comes looking for him. The two of them have romance, but it is quickly interrupted by Fisk's men. Connors, Cassidy, Raxton, and Bench attack, and although everyone makes it out okay, Mrs. Morales is kidnapped. MJ, on the other hand, is not. Miles is frightened and uncertain what to do, but Peter comforts him. As they make preparations, Miles is given a new suit and MJ admits that she was scared when she rejected him. She says that if they survives, the answer is "Yes." While Peter and Miles go to Fisk Tower, MJ goes to Columbia University at Peter's request, where the engineers who engineered the spiders are close to finding a cure to great illnesses. At the tower, the duo are attacked by Raxton and Bench, but they are able to overpower them and get to the top of the building. As they go into the office, Cassidy attacks. Miles deals with Cassidy while Peter goes in and confronts Fisk, who has Miles' mother at a gunpoint. Fisk reveals that he knew his father and worked him. He said how his mother was a criminal as well, but went good when he realized the harm their actions caused. His father had also co-founded Oscorp with Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius. Fisk killed his parents when they were going to expose the Kingpin to the public, but he stopped them. Both he and Connors fight him, but Peter is unable to do it. In the meantime, Miles exposes Cassidy to the public and reveals that he is not Spider-Man. Using electric webs, he is able to separate Cassidy from the symbiote, and then he destroys it with a proton gun. Peter then discovers that Connors is being controlled by a device and destroys it. Fisk battles him personally, but Peter refuses to fight back, saying how he will not make the mistake of revenge again. Luckily, Connors, now free from his control, takes Fisk and throws him off the balcony. Peter takes Mrs. Morales out of the building and goes to Times Square, where he meets with the police and Miles and sees Cassidy webbed up.

A few weeks later, many things have happened. Flint's daughter has finally gotten the medical attention she needs and has been cured of her disease. Peter adopts her as his own, saying that it's what her father would've wanted. Connors is also cured and reverted back to his human form. Later, Peter and MJ are married. At the wedding reception, Peter says how he's considering retiring as Spider-Man to spend more time with his family and asks if Miles would like to be the new Spider-Man. Miles is originally reluctant to do it, but he accepts. Before he goes with MJ in their car, he tells Miles "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility." He later visits Uncle Ben's grave, which now has been added with Aunt May. As they drive into town, they see Miles swinging around, being the new Spider-Man.

In a Mid-Credits scene, Peter shows his twin sons, Peter Benjamin Parker and Harry Flint Parker, his old Spider-Man costume. At their request, he puts it on. He puts normal clothes over it, showing how he used to wear it. When they ask if he'll ever be Spider-Man again, Peter denies it, saying how there is nothing left to fight. Suddenly, he vanishes into light and sees visions. He sees Norman Osborn vanish as they battle in a warehouse, Otto Octavius vanish after revealing to him that he is Peter Parker, and Flint Marko vanish just before he is shot by the armed forces. When he awakens, he finds himself in a different New York City. On news screens, he sees a different version of himself battling Octavius, who is somehow alive again.

In a post-credits scene, Peter arrives back in his apartment, saying how he had "quite the strange trip." Suddenly, a knock comes at the door, and to his surprise, Norman Osborn is there alongside Otto Octavius, who greet him as an old friend. Flint Marko comes in with them and has an emotional reunion with his daughter, saying at last "I'm home."

Here's what the cast lineup would look like:
Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
Dwayne Johnson as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
David Tennant as Cletus Cassidy/Carnage
Dylan Baker as Curt Connors/Lizard
Stephanie Beatriz as Mrs. Morales
John Boyega as Mr. Morales
J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Additionally Thomas Hayden Church would briefly appear as Flint Marko/Sandman. The actress who played his wife would appear too. Willem Dafoe and Otto Octavius also appear in the post-credits scene, which is set after the events of No Way Home. Actors portraying younger versions of Uncle Ben and Aunt May would appear in a flashback as well as actors playing Peter's parents. A young Peter Parker would also be featured. Children would also play Flint's daughter as well as Miles Morales. Appearing on a News broadcast in the mid-credits scene is Tom Holland as an alternative Peter Parker. I don't know who I'd have as Molten Man and Hydro Man though.

Of course, this is just an idea.
Can you do the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit next? The sequel will have seven years later after the first film.

Here is the simple of mine:

Roger Rabbit II: The Origins of Mickey's Toontown

The story takes place in seven years later (1954) after the first film takes place in 1947,
and it will involving animation studios is shutting down (Maroon Studios, Warner Bros. Cartoons, etc...) which Toons will selling things in Toontown,
or getting their jobs for television shows in Hollywood, Roger Rabbit is not luck for his job for television shows so his partner, Eddie Valiant
offer him a job for detective agency as the first client will be Walt Disney, who offer them to check on the construction site in Anaheim, California,
Roger and Eddie checks on the construction site that Captain Hook is behind for this for looking for the mystery hidden place, as his villians wanted Disneyland to be theirs forever. As Walt Disney says no to the captain, so he forces Captain Hook and his pirates out of the construction site,
as Walt told Eddie that he was planning to using Toons to working for new job at his project, Disneyland. So Walt was in Toontown to meet with Mickey Mouse with Roger, Jessica and Eddie as he told Mickey that Toons will move out of Toontown to finding new home for his project, Disneyland for their new jobs. As Toons are rushing out of the Toontown with their cars to Disneyland site for their new homes, at the construction site, this is taken place during still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) which this sequel will be filmed in 1991-1992, as Walt Disney has plans to use Toons
in their costumes to have fun with the guests at the opening day, that Eddie Valiant didn't know about that because Roger Rabbit
will have his job as Mickey Mouse costume, but Mickey says no to him, as Mickey will have his job instead, as he told Roger to setting the fireworks show
at the nightime with other Toon workers. Meanwhile in the darkness, the Disney villians having a plan to destroy Disneyland during the opening day
as Captain Hook orders them to payback to Walt Disney's dream project as Jessica Rabbit was spying on them as she was been captured by the Queen aka Wicked Witch, back in the construction site, as Disney villians's plans are planning to destroying Disneyland,
Roger rushes to stop the villains as he saw the villians hideout is in the Peter Pan's Flight, where Toons and Jessica Rabbit are been captured in the cages as torturing by one of Disney villians, as Roger using his one of ACME gag products to escape the Toons as battling one of the villians,
as Eddie Valiant told Roger that Walt Disney was been kidnapped by Captain Hook and his pirates, as they rushed into the pirate ship aka Jolly Roger
that Captain Hook is having a TNTs which will blow up the park, which Jessica Rabbit was been in her rope as Tick-Tock crocodile tries to eat her,
as Peter Pan helps Roger and Eddie to battle Captain Hook as Tinker Bell untie Jessica Rabbit as Captain Hook gets blasted by Mr. Smee's cannon,
as the crocodile chases after the pirates over the park.
At the end, there will be the Disney villains battling it out on the site of the still-under-construction Disneyland that would have actually been filmed at the still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) as Roger and Mickey stopped the villians while using their imagination powers,
as Walt honors Roger to be a special hero of saving Disneyland. In a year later, in the opening day, Walt Disney gives his speech in the opening day ceremony, Toons in the Disney costumes are doing great to have fun with the guests at Disneyland, as Roger tries to having fun with the guests for his job, but he was doing chaos at the park like blowing up the Clock of the Tower, and blow the half of Sleeping Beauty Castle as Roger gets blasted by firework rocket and blast off into space as saying THE END as Tinker Bell using her fairy powers to make go blackness screen.

Any ideas you have to use your own sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Can you do the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit next? The sequel will have seven years later after the first film.

Here is the simple of mine:

Roger Rabbit II: The Origins of Mickey's Toontown

The story takes place in seven years later (1954) after the first film takes place in 1947,
and it will involving animation studios is shutting down (Maroon Studios, Warner Bros. Cartoons, etc...) which Toons will selling things in Toontown,
or getting their jobs for television shows in Hollywood, Roger Rabbit is not luck for his job for television shows so his partner, Eddie Valiant
offer him a job for detective agency as the first client will be Walt Disney, who offer them to check on the construction site in Anaheim, California,
Roger and Eddie checks on the construction site that Captain Hook is behind for this for looking for the mystery hidden place, as his villians wanted Disneyland to be theirs forever. As Walt Disney says no to the captain, so he forces Captain Hook and his pirates out of the construction site,
as Walt told Eddie that he was planning to using Toons to working for new job at his project, Disneyland. So Walt was in Toontown to meet with Mickey Mouse with Roger, Jessica and Eddie as he told Mickey that Toons will move out of Toontown to finding new home for his project, Disneyland for their new jobs. As Toons are rushing out of the Toontown with their cars to Disneyland site for their new homes, at the construction site, this is taken place during still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) which this sequel will be filmed in 1991-1992, as Walt Disney has plans to use Toons
in their costumes to have fun with the guests at the opening day, that Eddie Valiant didn't know about that because Roger Rabbit
will have his job as Mickey Mouse costume, but Mickey says no to him, as Mickey will have his job instead, as he told Roger to setting the fireworks show
at the nightime with other Toon workers. Meanwhile in the darkness, the Disney villians having a plan to destroy Disneyland during the opening day
as Captain Hook orders them to payback to Walt Disney's dream project as Jessica Rabbit was spying on them as she was been captured by the Queen aka Wicked Witch, back in the construction site, as Disney villians's plans are planning to destroying Disneyland,
Roger rushes to stop the villains as he saw the villians hideout is in the Peter Pan's Flight, where Toons and Jessica Rabbit are been captured in the cages as torturing by one of Disney villians, as Roger using his one of ACME gag products to escape the Toons as battling one of the villians,
as Eddie Valiant told Roger that Walt Disney was been kidnapped by Captain Hook and his pirates, as they rushed into the pirate ship aka Jolly Roger
that Captain Hook is having a TNTs which will blow up the park, which Jessica Rabbit was been in her rope as Tick-Tock crocodile tries to eat her,
as Peter Pan helps Roger and Eddie to battle Captain Hook as Tinker Bell untie Jessica Rabbit as Captain Hook gets blasted by Mr. Smee's cannon,
as the crocodile chases after the pirates over the park.
At the end, there will be the Disney villains battling it out on the site of the still-under-construction Disneyland that would have actually been filmed at the still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) as Roger and Mickey stopped the villians while using their imagination powers,
as Walt honors Roger to be a special hero of saving Disneyland. In a year later, in the opening day, Walt Disney gives his speech in the opening day ceremony, Toons in the Disney costumes are doing great to have fun with the guests at Disneyland, as Roger tries to having fun with the guests for his job, but he was doing chaos at the park like blowing up the Clock of the Tower, and blow the half of Sleeping Beauty Castle as Roger gets blasted by firework rocket and blast off into space as saying THE END as Tinker Bell using her fairy powers to make go blackness screen.

Any ideas you have to use your own sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
If you've already written it down, why should I make one?

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Here's another idea for a film hat I have.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Like my pitch for Spider-Man 4, this would be a bridge between the Marc Webb films and Spider-Man: No Way Home. This film would explore what happened to Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man following the events of the Amazing Spider-Man 2, also seeing the Sinister Six come together as well as introducing the true identity of Gustav Fiers/the Gentleman (the mysterious man with the hat that appeared to Harry at the end of the second film.) This also fills in a few plot holes between the films and No Way Home, like how Harry knew that Peter was Spider-Man and how Max Dillon also may have known. It would be hoped that Marc Webb would return as director. I don't know who would compose the film, but I would think that James Newton Howard could be an option. This score would be darker and more mature than the previous scores by James Horner and Hans Zimmer to reflect a different take on Spider-Man.

Here's my idea for a plotline. It begins in 1986, where Oscorp is holding an expo to showcase their advancements in technology, biology, and chemistry. Such inventions include new military suits such as the Rhino and the Vulture, a holographic system that creates illusions, advanced hunting gear, robotic arms that are linked to the mind, and an atomic fusor, which can fuse the atoms of any two substances. Richard Parker and Curt Connors meet here and attend a presentation held by Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius. During the presentation, they give a shoutout to a wealthy man visiting named Gustav Fiers, who had tragically lost his fiance. The two scientists then announce that they are experimenting with Cosmicanium, a rare mineral with great powers. With this, they plan to open a portal to another universe. Before they turn the machine on, they are interrupted by FBI agents, who refuse to let them turn it on, believing that it is too dangerous. Octavius turns on the machine anyways, but while an agent is trying to stop them, he accidentally turns it up too high. The machine overcharges and explodes, crippling Octavius and severing Connors' arm.

Thirty-one years later, Peter Parker is fighting crime as Spider-Man. He stops a bank robbery by Herman Schultz, but has to leave to get to a college class. He is enrolled at Empire State University, where he is studying quantum physics. Octavius is a professor there, teaching the class. Octavius has a dislike of Spider-Man. Peter also meets with J. Jonah Jameson, who is paying him to take photos of Spider-Man, even though the two don't agree on the web-slinger's actions. While there, Peter learns that Curt Connors was sentenced to death. Connors had been muttering a strange equation in his sleep, and there was some concern that he was planning another lizard serum, so he was executed by electrocution.

In the meantime, Harry Osborn and Gustav Fiers have assembled a team to take down Spider-Man. This includes Alexei Sytsevich, Quentin Beck, Adrian Toomes, William Baker, and Sergei Kravinoff, who goes by the name "Kraven the Hunter." Although Harry thinks that their team is complete, Gustav still wants one more person on the team. When Harry leaves the room, Gustav says that defeating Spider-Man is just one task, but he has another one for them. In the meantime, Peter keeps acting odd. He has moved away from Aunt May, doesn't get involved in any relationships, and keeps having nightmares where he relives Gwen Stacy's death. When May calls him expressing worry, Peter sees a psychiatrist and is diagnosed with PTSD.

When going to class, Peter sees Octavius on the phone. When asking what it is, Octavius answers that he found a way to get his legs back. He later goes to Oscorp, where it is revealed that Gustav was the one who called him. Harry leads the team down to a secret room in Oscorp, where he presents his father's technology, which also includes an updated Rhino suit (the other one being destroyed in a fight with Spider-Man three years prior.) The team selects their weapons, although Baker doesn't want a suit, saying how it's lame. He instead uses the atomic fusor to fuse his body with sand. Peter attends a Daily Bugle party at the Rockefeller Center, where he meets a reporter by the name of Mary Jane Watson. After a talk, they learn that they have a lot in common. However, Peter refuses to let himself be in a relationship with her, fearing that she'll suffer the same fate as Gwen. Baker, Beck, Toomes, Kraven, Sytsevich, and Octavius (who is in disguise to hide his identity) attack the party, and although Spider-Man rescues everyone, he is kidnapped in the process. He is brought before Harry Osborn, who plans to kill him. Spider-Man recalls how he knew he was Peter Parker and asks how, and Harry reveals that he and Max Dillon had watched a video log by Connors (prior to his arrest), revealing that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. Harry is about to shoot Peter when he suddenly drops dead. Gustav comes in and accuses Spider-Man of killing Harry, but he gets away.

After being turned into a public enemy by this incident, Peter takes shelter in the Empire State University. It is there where he meets with Octavius and shows him the written equation that Connors was muttering in his sleep. Octavius tells Peter about the incident at the Oscorp expo over three decades earlier and says how the Cosmicanium may have gotten into Connors' head when it struck his arm, only coming out of him recently. Peter goes to take a phone call from Aunt May, discussing her worry for him. When he goes back, he overhears Octavius talking with Gustav, accidentally revealing that Gustav had poisoned Harry and framed Peter for his death to turn the public against him. He also reveals what happened to the multiverse portal after the expo, saying how parts of it are now hidden in Los Angeles and Chicago. Shocked by this discovery, Peter runs off, unsure of what to do. While hiding at his apartment, he sees a picture of Uncle Ben and remembers him saying to him when he was a kid: "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility." Realizing that he is responsible for protecting these people, Peter decides to stop the villains before they fulfill their deed.

Heading to Los Angeles first, Peter battles Baker and Sytsevich, turning the former into glass and trapping the other in a cage. He requests that the Cosmicanium they tried to get is taken somewhere else to avoid having more trouble come. Realizing that he is a hero, the people obey. In Chicago, Peter battles Toomes and Beck, facing off with haunting illusions of his past as he does. Although he is also able to relocate the Cosmicanium there, he is frightened by what he saw. In the meantime, Kraven visits Aunt May and abducts her, using her as bait to lure Spider-Man in so he can kill him. He calls him and brings him to New Orleans. They fight around town before Kraven kills May in front of Peter. As she dies in his arms, she reveals that she knows that he is Spider-Man, saying how it was "pretty obvious" that he was hiding something from her. Peter is discouraged by this and decides to give up being Spider-Man, not wanting to allow his loved ones to get hurt anymore because of him. In the meantime, Octavius builds a new machine. Fiers is enraged when he learns that the others failed, but then he learns that all of the Cosmicanium has been brought to Washington D.C. He and Octavius plan to go there, even though Octavius is reluctant, fearing that another incident will happen. Fiers, however, refuses to let him quit and urges him to keep going.

Meanwhile, in New Orleans, Peter meets with Mary Jane Watson, who has been sent there to report on the event. She reveals that she understands what he is going through, having lost her father at a young age. She then says how being responsible means that we have to make sacrifices, which her dad used to tell her prior to his death. Peter understands this because that's all he has been doing. She then further explains how being responsible means that we can't give up on ourselves, which inspires Peter. Although he is reluctant to act at first, he remembers that Gwen wouldn't want him to give up either. He thanks her, but she corrects him when he says her name and says to call her "MJ." He quickly retakes his suit and goes to New York.

When infiltrating Oscorp tower, he runs into Octavius, who explains that things have gotten out of hand. He apologizes for his actions, saying how he didn't know what he was doing. He reveals that Fiers is going to open up a portal over D.C. When asking why, Octavius reveals that he wants to bring his dead fiance in from another universe. He also reveals that D.C. is where all of the Cosmicanium has been taken. The two of them rush to the city to face him, but Fiers has already gathered the Cosmicanium with the help of Kraven. They open up the portal, which begins dropping things from other universes all over. Kraven attempts to kill Peter, but he is taken out by Octavius. As a plane takes off, Peter gets on and meets with Fiers. Fiers is pleased to finally meet Peter, saying how he wondered what happened to him. It is revealed that his brother had killed his parents on his request and how he had been operating under Norman Osborn for a long time. He wanted to sell the medicine made by the genetically-altered spiders for money so he could build the portal and reunite with his departed fiance, but he was able to get the money more easily after killing Harry and taking control of Oscorp. Angered by these revelations as well as his role in May's death, Peter tries to kill Fiers. However, he doesn't do it when he realizes that it won't do any good. Acting in the name of his loved ones, he instead webs up Fiers and throws him off of the plane. In the meantime, Octavius destroys the device with a bomb when he is unable to deactivate it, killing himself in the process. MJ calls him, but Peter can't connect with her as he heads into the portal. The plane comes apart and he is trapped between universes. In the meantime, Fiers is arrested and America celebrates Spider-Man, believing him to be dead.

Suddenly, Peter appears in New York, but not the one he left behind. On a TV screen, he sees a different J. Jonah Jameson as well as a different Peter Parker.

In a mid-credits scene, Peter returns to his universe and meets with MJ, accompanied by Connors and Dillon.

Here's what the cast would look like:
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
Mark Hamill as Gustav Fiers/Gentleman. Hamill replaces the late Micheal Massee, who played the character in the first two films.
Lily Field as Aunt May
Jim Carrey as J. Jonah Jameson
Temeurra Morrison as Adrian Toomes/Vulture
Paul Giamatti as Alexei Sytsevich/Rhino
Anthony Ramos as William Baker/Sandman
Jason Momoa as Kraven the Hunter
Ewan McGregor as Quentin Beck/Mysterio
Gary Oldman as Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus

Additionally, Martin Sheen appears as Uncle Ben. Rhys Ifans and Jamie Foxx briefly appear as Curt Connors/Lizard and Max Dillon/Electro. Emma Stone appears via archival footage as Gwen Stacy. J.K. Simmons appears as an alternate version of J. Jonah Jameson and Tom Holland appears as an alternate Spider-Man. I don't know who would appear as Mary Jane Watson.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Here's another idea for a film hat I have.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Like my pitch for Spider-Man 4, this would be a bridge between the Marc Webb films and Spider-Man: No Way Home. This film would explore what happened to Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man following the events of the Amazing Spider-Man 2, also seeing the Sinister Six come together as well as introducing the true identity of Gustav Fiers/the Gentleman (the mysterious man with the hat that appeared to Harry at the end of the second film.) This also fills in a few plot holes between the films and No Way Home, like how Harry knew that Peter was Spider-Man and how Max Dillon also may have known. It would be hoped that Marc Webb would return as director. I don't know who would compose the film, but I would think that James Newton Howard could be an option. This score would be darker and more mature than the previous scores by James Horner and Hans Zimmer to reflect a different take on Spider-Man.

Here's my idea for a plotline. It begins in 1986, where Oscorp is holding an expo to showcase their advancements in technology, biology, and chemistry. Such inventions include new military suits such as the Rhino and the Vulture, a holographic system that creates illusions, advanced hunting gear, robotic arms that are linked to the mind, and an atomic fusor, which can fuse the atoms of any two substances. Richard Parker and Curt Connors meet here and attend a presentation held by Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius. During the presentation, they give a shoutout to a wealthy man visiting named Gustav Fiers, who had tragically lost his fiance. The two scientists then announce that they are experimenting with Cosmicanium, a rare mineral with great powers. With this, they plan to open a portal to another universe. Before they turn the machine on, they are interrupted by FBI agents, who refuse to let them turn it on, believing that it is too dangerous. Octavius turns on the machine anyways, but while an agent is trying to stop them, he accidentally turns it up too high. The machine overcharges and explodes, crippling Octavius and severing Connors' arm.

Thirty-one years later, Peter Parker is fighting crime as Spider-Man. He stops a bank robbery by Herman Schultz, but has to leave to get to a college class. He is enrolled at Empire State University, where he is studying quantum physics. Octavius is a professor there, teaching the class. Octavius has a dislike of Spider-Man. Peter also meets with J. Jonah Jameson, who is paying him to take photos of Spider-Man, even though the two don't agree on the web-slinger's actions. While there, Peter learns that Curt Connors was sentenced to death. Connors had been muttering a strange equation in his sleep, and there was some concern that he was planning another lizard serum, so he was executed by electrocution.

In the meantime, Harry Osborn and Gustav Fiers have assembled a team to take down Spider-Man. This includes Alexei Sytsevich, Quentin Beck, Adrian Toomes, William Baker, and Sergei Kravinoff, who goes by the name "Kraven the Hunter." Although Harry thinks that their team is complete, Gustav still wants one more person on the team. When Harry leaves the room, Gustav says that defeating Spider-Man is just one task, but he has another one for them. In the meantime, Peter keeps acting odd. He has moved away from Aunt May, doesn't get involved in any relationships, and keeps having nightmares where he relives Gwen Stacy's death. When May calls him expressing worry, Peter sees a psychiatrist and is diagnosed with PTSD.

When going to class, Peter sees Octavius on the phone. When asking what it is, Octavius answers that he found a way to get his legs back. He later goes to Oscorp, where it is revealed that Gustav was the one who called him. Harry leads the team down to a secret room in Oscorp, where he presents his father's technology, which also includes an updated Rhino suit (the other one being destroyed in a fight with Spider-Man three years prior.) The team selects their weapons, although Baker doesn't want a suit, saying how it's lame. He instead uses the atomic fusor to fuse his body with sand. Peter attends a Daily Bugle party at the Rockefeller Center, where he meets a reporter by the name of Mary Jane Watson. After a talk, they learn that they have a lot in common. However, Peter refuses to let himself be in a relationship with her, fearing that she'll suffer the same fate as Gwen. Baker, Beck, Toomes, Kraven, Sytsevich, and Octavius (who is in disguise to hide his identity) attack the party, and although Spider-Man rescues everyone, he is kidnapped in the process. He is brought before Harry Osborn, who plans to kill him. Spider-Man recalls how he knew he was Peter Parker and asks how, and Harry reveals that he and Max Dillon had watched a video log by Connors (prior to his arrest), revealing that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. Harry is about to shoot Peter when he suddenly drops dead. Gustav comes in and accuses Spider-Man of killing Harry, but he gets away.

After being turned into a public enemy by this incident, Peter takes shelter in the Empire State University. It is there where he meets with Octavius and shows him the written equation that Connors was muttering in his sleep. Octavius tells Peter about the incident at the Oscorp expo over three decades earlier and says how the Cosmicanium may have gotten into Connors' head when it struck his arm, only coming out of him recently. Peter goes to take a phone call from Aunt May, discussing her worry for him. When he goes back, he overhears Octavius talking with Gustav, accidentally revealing that Gustav had poisoned Harry and framed Peter for his death to turn the public against him. He also reveals what happened to the multiverse portal after the expo, saying how parts of it are now hidden in Los Angeles and Chicago. Shocked by this discovery, Peter runs off, unsure of what to do. While hiding at his apartment, he sees a picture of Uncle Ben and remembers him saying to him when he was a kid: "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility." Realizing that he is responsible for protecting these people, Peter decides to stop the villains before they fulfill their deed.

Heading to Los Angeles first, Peter battles Baker and Sytsevich, turning the former into glass and trapping the other in a cage. He requests that the Cosmicanium they tried to get is taken somewhere else to avoid having more trouble come. Realizing that he is a hero, the people obey. In Chicago, Peter battles Toomes and Beck, facing off with haunting illusions of his past as he does. Although he is also able to relocate the Cosmicanium there, he is frightened by what he saw. In the meantime, Kraven visits Aunt May and abducts her, using her as bait to lure Spider-Man in so he can kill him. He calls him and brings him to New Orleans. They fight around town before Kraven kills May in front of Peter. As she dies in his arms, she reveals that she knows that he is Spider-Man, saying how it was "pretty obvious" that he was hiding something from her. Peter is discouraged by this and decides to give up being Spider-Man, not wanting to allow his loved ones to get hurt anymore because of him. In the meantime, Octavius builds a new machine. Fiers is enraged when he learns that the others failed, but then he learns that all of the Cosmicanium has been brought to Washington D.C. He and Octavius plan to go there, even though Octavius is reluctant, fearing that another incident will happen. Fiers, however, refuses to let him quit and urges him to keep going.

Meanwhile, in New Orleans, Peter meets with Mary Jane Watson, who has been sent there to report on the event. She reveals that she understands what he is going through, having lost her father at a young age. She then says how being responsible means that we have to make sacrifices, which her dad used to tell her prior to his death. Peter understands this because that's all he has been doing. She then further explains how being responsible means that we can't give up on ourselves, which inspires Peter. Although he is reluctant to act at first, he remembers that Gwen wouldn't want him to give up either. He thanks her, but she corrects him when he says her name and says to call her "MJ." He quickly retakes his suit and goes to New York.

When infiltrating Oscorp tower, he runs into Octavius, who explains that things have gotten out of hand. He apologizes for his actions, saying how he didn't know what he was doing. He reveals that Fiers is going to open up a portal over D.C. When asking why, Octavius reveals that he wants to bring his dead fiance in from another universe. He also reveals that D.C. is where all of the Cosmicanium has been taken. The two of them rush to the city to face him, but Fiers has already gathered the Cosmicanium with the help of Kraven. They open up the portal, which begins dropping things from other universes all over. Kraven attempts to kill Peter, but he is taken out by Octavius. As a plane takes off, Peter gets on and meets with Fiers. Fiers is pleased to finally meet Peter, saying how he wondered what happened to him. It is revealed that his brother had killed his parents on his request and how he had been operating under Norman Osborn for a long time. He wanted to sell the medicine made by the genetically-altered spiders for money so he could build the portal and reunite with his departed fiance, but he was able to get the money more easily after killing Harry and taking control of Oscorp. Angered by these revelations as well as his role in May's death, Peter tries to kill Fiers. However, he doesn't do it when he realizes that it won't do any good. Acting in the name of his loved ones, he instead webs up Fiers and throws him off of the plane. In the meantime, Octavius destroys the device with a bomb when he is unable to deactivate it, killing himself in the process. MJ calls him, but Peter can't connect with her as he heads into the portal. The plane comes apart and he is trapped between universes. In the meantime, Fiers is arrested and America celebrates Spider-Man, believing him to be dead.

Suddenly, Peter appears in New York, but not the one he left behind. On a TV screen, he sees a different J. Jonah Jameson as well as a different Peter Parker.

In a mid-credits scene, Peter returns to his universe and meets with MJ, accompanied by Connors and Dillon.

Here's what the cast would look like:
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
Mark Hamill as Gustav Fiers/Gentleman. Hamill replaces the late Micheal Massee, who played the character in the first two films.
Lily Field as Aunt May
Jim Carrey as J. Jonah Jameson
Temeurra Morrison as Adrian Toomes/Vulture
Paul Giamatti as Alexei Sytsevich/Rhino
Anthony Ramos as William Baker/Sandman
Jason Momoa as Kraven the Hunter
Ewan McGregor as Quentin Beck/Mysterio
Gary Oldman as Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus

Additionally, Martin Sheen appears as Uncle Ben. Rhys Ifans and Jamie Foxx briefly appear as Curt Connors/Lizard and Max Dillon/Electro. Emma Stone appears via archival footage as Gwen Stacy. J.K. Simmons appears as an alternate version of J. Jonah Jameson and Tom Holland appears as an alternate Spider-Man. I don't know who would appear as Mary Jane Watson.
Can't wait to see you made Roger Rabbit sequel please?

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
It's been a while since I've posted an idea for a movie, but I've had one idea for a new movie for a while. With Tiana's Bayou Adventure coming soon, I've been developing a live-action remake for The Princess and the Frog. The film, directed by Black Panther director Ryan Coogler, would be a tribute to African-American culture as well as African culture, and not to forget, the city of New Orleans.

This is a different take on the story than the animated film, even though several elements still remain. The animated film is set in the 1920's, but it ignores the racial segregation and Jim Crow laws down south at the time. To fix this error, I've set this film in the 1960's, around the Civil Rights Era. Some characters receive new takes on them while others are updated for the film.

Story:

Set during the Civil Rights Era of the 1960s, a young woman named Tiana works hard to get her own restaurant. However, after being rejected by the racist white-owned business that owns the building she wants, she wishes on an Evening Star, and to her surprise, a frog appears on the balcony. But this is no ordinary frog. This is Prince Makili, an African prince from the small nation of Manubwe, cursed by a vengeful Voodoo sorcerer named Dr. Jean Facilier. Tiana kisses the Makili, but to her surprise, she becomes a frog too. Even worse, a sudden event forces them out of the city and into the bayou of Louisiana, sent on a quest to become human again. Aided by a jazz-loving gator named Louis, a Cajun firefly named Ray, and Miranda, the dog of Tiana's friend Trinity, they must find a way to break the curse. However, Facilier is after them, hoping to use the magic of his Voodoo sorcery to overthrow the government and put his race on top, with the help of Makili's butler, Fisi. As they are thrust on this adventure, Tiana finds the answer to the question she's wondered about her entire life: What really matters most in life?

Cast:

Renee Elise Goldsberry as Tiana Morgan: A black chef from New Orleans who is determined to get her own restaurant. This potrayal of the character contains several of her animated counterpart's traits. She voices her character in frog form, which is in CGI.

John Boyega as Prince Makili: An African prince from the small nation of Manubwe. This is the film's version of Naveen. Although not as laid-back as the animated version, this character is a bit of a rebel who doesn't care about his business in America and just wants to have fun and embrace the culture. However, he learns that the world really is orderly and that he needs to settle down during his time as a frog. Boyega also voices the frog version of the character, who is played in CGI.

Jamie Foxx as Louis: A Louisiana alligator who wants to be a jazz musician despite not being human. Foxx's casting is a reference to his previous role as Joe Gardner, the protagonist of Soul, who also wanted to be a jazz musician.

Angela Basset as Eudora Morgan: A seamstress and Civil Rights Activist who seeks a good future for her daughter. Eudora is a no-nonsense person who wants a real approach for her daughter. She also is a mentor to Trinity in her fight for racial equality.

Jennifer Hudson as Trinity Thompson: A friend of Tiana's and a Civil Rights Activist who was chosen by Fisi and Makili to speak with them at a conference, which will determine whether or not New Orleans will stay segregated. This is an original character to the film that fills Charlotte's role as Tiana's friend.

Charlie Day as Ray: A Cajun firefly and servant of Mama Odie who helps people around the bayou. Ray is inspired by true Cajun culture and not stereotypical portrayals.

Teyonnah Parris as Miranda: Trinity's dog who stows away to the bayou with Tiana and Makili. She eventually falls in love with Louis, and together, they help Makili and Tiana fall in love with each other, with Ray's help of course. This is also an original character to the film.

Okierete Onaodowan as Dr. Jean Facilier: A Voodoo Witchdoctor who seeks to create a black-ruled world as revenge for enslavement. Rather than a stereotypical portrayal, this character takes on rituals of real Louisiana Voodoo. His portrayal is a mix between Killmonger in Black Panther and Arthur Harrow in Moon Knight, both sympathetic villains who believe that what they are doing is the right thing.

George Harris as Fisi: The butler of Prince Makili and ambitious man who wants the throne. This is the film's counterpart of Lawrence. This man is a serious man who is sick of Makili's rebelious behavior, thus wanting to take the throne for himself. This leads him to help Facilier in his plot.

Willem Dafoe as Mayor John la Bouff: The Mayor of New Orleans who is reluctant to accept the Civil Rights Act, so he hold a conference to determine this with several racial leaders.

Alison Sudol as Charlotte la Bouff: John's daughter and the kind-hearted spokesperson for him. Despite his hard personality, she loves her father. She is the one who convinces him to have the conference to determine the future of the city.

Queen Latifah as Mama Odie: A Voodoo Queen who lives in the bayou and talks to animals. This portrayal is non-stereotypical and is more sensitive to the Voodoo community. While Facilier represents a negative side of Voodoo, Odie represents a positive side.

Additionally, Leslie Odom, Jr. appears as James Morgan. Lupita N'Yongo voices Saronda, an ancestor of Facilier's. Anika Noni Rose also makes a cameo in the film. Jon Heder plays the white salesman who owns the building. Daveed Diggs also sings the prologue to the film.

Music:

Thomas Newman, who composed the animated film, would compose this film as well. Jon Batiste, who composed music for Disney*Pixar's Soul, would add some additional music. The film would also feature new songs by Newman and songwriting duo Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. The only song not featured from the animated film is "When We're Human."

Songs in order:
  1. "The Evening Star"
  2. "Down in New Orleans"
  3. "Almost There"
  4. "Friends on the Other Side"
  5. "Almost There (Reprise)"
  6. "There Will Be a Day"
  7. "Bayou Blues"
  8. "Shaman's Song"
  9. "Goin' Down the Bayou"
  10. "Dig a Little Deeper"
  11. "Ma Belle Evangeline"
  12. "Mardi Gras Medley"
  13. "Finale"
So this is just a first draft, but it's what I've been thinking of.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
I've also had an idea for a film adaptation of a beloved Disney attraction. I've decided to develop a film based on my favorite ride at the Disney Parks, Big Thunder Mountain. I know that it's rumored that Bert and Bertie are working on a film, but this is my version. Starring Kelly Marie Tran and Chris Pratt in the lead roles, this would be part of a Disney Parks Cinematic Universe, which was retroactively started in 2003 with Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl and expanded in 2021 with Jungle Cruise.

Plot:
Set after the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and Fire, Ma Ling, a Chinese immigrant who wants to prove herself to the Asian-despising community. She takes a train to Arizona and meets with an outlaw named James Swift, who wants to clear his name. They head to the town of Tumbleweed, forming an alliance with Sheriff Jane, a mysterious woman who serves as the town sheriff. The three of them, along with an African-American mechanic named Henry Barker and a deaf Native American tracker named Mani, head into the heart of the nearby Big Thunder Mountain in search of lost gold. However, on their journey, they must avoid the clutches of the corrupt mayor, Aaron Black, as well as the cursed Bullion family, who have a connection to Jane's past.

Cast:
Kelly Marie Tran as Ma Ling: a Chinese immigrant who hopes to help out the Chinese community in San Francisco following the 1906 earthquake. Through her, Chinese-American culture is explored. Tran's casting was inspired by her roles as Rose Tico in Star Wars and Raya in Raya and the Last Dragon.

Chris Pratt as James Swift: A Wild West outlaw who hopes to clear his name by getting gold to pay back those he had hurt. Although reckless at first, it is later revealed this his hard nature comes from a difficult past. Pratt's casting comes from his ability to balance comedy with seriousness, as seen as his role as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Katherine Waterson as Sheriff Jane: The town Sheriff of Tumbleweed and (spoiler alert) the youngest daughter of Bartemius W. Bullion. Despite being a sheriff, she dislikes the mayorship of Aaron Black. She was cursed by the spirits of Big Thunder Mountain for disturbing the sacred territory, and to clear the curse, she must do something good to redeem herself, thus making her help Ma and Swift. Waterson's casting was inspired by her role as Tina Goldstein in the Fantastic Beasts films. Although she hides it, she is part flower, which is a result of her curse.

Don Cheadle as Henry Barker: An African-American engineer who serves as a mechanic in Tumbleweed, this making him the one who drives the train into the mountain. He is a little cocky, but he is good at heart. Cheadle's casting was inspired by his role as James Rhodes/War Machine in the MCU.

Alaqua as Mani: A deaf Navajo tracker who helps the gang on their way to the mountain. She is their guide since it is their sacred land, and she wants to help her people regain what they lost due to the curse. Her casting was inspired by her role as Maya Lopez/Echo in the Disney+ series Hawkeye.

Alfred Molina as Aaron Black: The corrupt, greedy mayor of Tumbleweed who wants Swift arrested just for the fame. He wants to get into the mountain too, just so he can have the money. Molina's casting was inspired by his villainous roles, especially Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2.

Christian Bale as Bartemius W. Bullion: Tumbleweed's founder and the operator of the Big Thunder Mining Company who was cursed for disturbing sacred Navajo land. As a result of his curse, he has become a half-scorpion monster, and his family have also been cursed to become similar things. He teams up with Black to get the gold he came for and to reunite with his daughter and get her back on the "Straight and Narrow." Bale's casting was considered for his role as Gorr the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder. He is the father of Jane as well as five others: Wilbur (who is covered in sand), Edgar (who is covered in tumbleweeds), Buck and Bill (both of whom are half armadillo), and Martha (who is part cactus). There is also his brother, Thomas, who is covered in Sage Brush.​

Music:
I think that Alan Silvestri would be a good composer for the film. If not him, than Micheal Giacchino. Their suggestions were inspired by their work on several Marvel movies.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I've also had an idea for a film adaptation of a beloved Disney attraction. I've decided to develop a film based on my favorite ride at the Disney Parks, Big Thunder Mountain. I know that it's rumored that Bert and Bertie are working on a film, but this is my version. Starring Kelly Marie Tran and Chris Pratt in the lead roles, this would be part of a Disney Parks Cinematic Universe, which was retroactively started in 2003 with Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl and expanded in 2021 with Jungle Cruise.

Plot:
Set after the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and Fire, Ma Ling, a Chinese immigrant who wants to prove herself to the Asian-despising community. She takes a train to Arizona and meets with an outlaw named James Swift, who wants to clear his name. They head to the town of Tumbleweed, forming an alliance with Sheriff Jane, a mysterious woman who serves as the town sheriff. The three of them, along with an African-American mechanic named Henry Barker and a deaf Native American tracker named Mani, head into the heart of the nearby Big Thunder Mountain in search of lost gold. However, on their journey, they must avoid the clutches of the corrupt mayor, Aaron Black, as well as the cursed Bullion family, who have a connection to Jane's past.

Cast:
Kelly Marie Tran as Ma Ling: a Chinese immigrant who hopes to help out the Chinese community in San Francisco following the 1906 earthquake. Through her, Chinese-American culture is explored. Tran's casting was inspired by her roles as Rose Tico in Star Wars and Raya in Raya and the Last Dragon.

Chris Pratt as James Swift: A Wild West outlaw who hopes to clear his name by getting gold to pay back those he had hurt. Although reckless at first, it is later revealed this his hard nature comes from a difficult past. Pratt's casting comes from his ability to balance comedy with seriousness, as seen as his role as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Katherine Waterson as Sheriff Jane: The town Sheriff of Tumbleweed and (spoiler alert) the youngest daughter of Bartemius W. Bullion. Despite being a sheriff, she dislikes the mayorship of Aaron Black. She was cursed by the spirits of Big Thunder Mountain for disturbing the sacred territory, and to clear the curse, she must do something good to redeem herself, thus making her help Ma and Swift. Waterson's casting was inspired by her role as Tina Goldstein in the Fantastic Beasts films. Although she hides it, she is part flower, which is a result of her curse.

Don Cheadle as Henry Barker: An African-American engineer who serves as a mechanic in Tumbleweed, this making him the one who drives the train into the mountain. He is a little cocky, but he is good at heart. Cheadle's casting was inspired by his role as James Rhodes/War Machine in the MCU.

Alaqua as Mani: A deaf Navajo tracker who helps the gang on their way to the mountain. She is their guide since it is their sacred land, and she wants to help her people regain what they lost due to the curse. Her casting was inspired by her role as Maya Lopez/Echo in the Disney+ series Hawkeye.

Alfred Molina as Aaron Black: The corrupt, greedy mayor of Tumbleweed who wants Swift arrested just for the fame. He wants to get into the mountain too, just so he can have the money. Molina's casting was inspired by his villainous roles, especially Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2.

Christian Bale as Bartemius W. Bullion: Tumbleweed's founder and the operator of the Big Thunder Mining Company who was cursed for disturbing sacred Navajo land. As a result of his curse, he has become a half-scorpion monster, and his family have also been cursed to become similar things. He teams up with Black to get the gold he came for and to reunite with his daughter and get her back on the "Straight and Narrow." Bale's casting was considered for his role as Gorr the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder. He is the father of Jane as well as five others: Wilbur (who is covered in sand), Edgar (who is covered in tumbleweeds), Buck and Bill (both of whom are half armadillo), and Martha (who is part cactus). There is also his brother, Thomas, who is covered in Sage Brush.​

Music:
I think that Alan Silvestri would be a good composer for the film. If not him, than Micheal Giacchino. Their suggestions were inspired by their work on several Marvel movies.
You've should do the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit called Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit?, the sequel will taken place in 1957 in Hollywood. Or you can do the sequel based on the origins of Mickey's Toontown like this from Some Jerk With a Camera's comments on website:

It's one of the comments by SomeJerkWithACamera:
One of the first ideas developed for a feature-length ROGER sequel would've taken place seven years after the first film, in 1954. The premise was this: cheap television animation is rapidly replacing theatrical shorts in public consciousness, and every cartoon studio in Hollywood, including Maroon Cartoons, is shutting down. Roger can't quite make it in television, so Eddie gives him a break and makes him his new detective partner, and their very first client is none other than Walt Freakin' Disney, who hires them to investigate some mysterious goings-on at a certain construction site in Anaheim. Y'see, as so many out-of-work toons are being forced to sell off their property just to make ends meet, Toontown is eroding and Walt is fearing for his characters, so under the guise of building a theme park, he founds "Mickey's Toontown" - a secret hidden community behind Disneyland for all his characters to live and be protected indefinitely. The film's climax was to be a battle royal pitting all the Disney heroes against all the Disney villains. In one scene of the script, Roger asks Walt, "are you ever gonna open Mickey's Toontown to the public?" And Walt responds, "maybe someday." That sequel would've come out in roughly 1992, and in real life, Mickey's Toontown actually opened as a Disneyland land in January 1993. Even more ingeniously, while shooting the sequel in Europe, they were gonna use the then-under-construction EuroDisneyland site as the shooting location for under-construction Disneyland. I know, that idea sounds pretty crass...but to a Disneyland nerd like myself, it would've been awesome. So, why wasn't it made? Again, no one quite knows for sure...but we do know that by this time, Amblin was VERY firmly invested in Universal theme parks; in the 90s more than half of the big rides at Universal were based on Amblin properties (Jaws, E.T., Back To The Future, Jurassic Park, An American Tail, etc.) and I SERIOUSLY doubt the Universal park executives would've appreciated Spielberg's name on a film that was basically a feature-length commercial for their competition.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
You want it? You'll have it.

My version is called Who Defamed Roger Rabbit? It is set 20 years after the events of the first film and set during the cartoon revival in the 1960s.

So here's a premise. In the 1950s when cartoons were becoming less popular, Maroon Studios went bankrupt. Luckily, they were financially supported with a deal by Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) and his company, promising to keep the Toontown area a secret and finance the studio through their Disneyland project. Then, following Walt's death in 1966, Timothy Shade (Collin Ferrel) was appointed as the new head of the studio, but there has always been a problem for him. He wanted to start out fresh with new cartoons to replace the old ones, but superstar Roger Rabbit protested against it, refusing to let him do this. Then, some mysterious event happens where Roger is once again framed for a crime he didn't commit, this time the disappearance of Mr. Shade. Now, he and his fellow toons (Jessica, Herman, and Benny the Cab) are on the run with Shade's toon assistant, Samantha Strong (voice of Emily Blunt) hunting them down with the help of James Bond-esque British superspy, Steven Spectacular (Benedict Cumberbatch). With nowhere else to turn, the toons go to a retired Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins) and his son, Peter (Tom Hardy), who is a struggling detective like his father once was. As the group of them go around Hollywood to learn who could've possibly kidnapped Shade, they learn that there is a dark secret hiding within the plot, one that threatens the peace between the real and toon worlds.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
You want it? You'll have it.

My version is called Who Defamed Roger Rabbit? It is set 20 years after the events of the first film and set during the cartoon revival in the 1960s.

So here's a premise. In the 1950s when cartoons were becoming less popular, Maroon Studios went bankrupt. Luckily, they were financially supported with a deal by Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) and his company, promising to keep the Toontown area a secret and finance the studio through their Disneyland project. Then, following Walt's death in 1966, Timothy Shade (Collin Ferrel) was appointed as the new head of the studio, but there has always been a problem for him. He wanted to start out fresh with new cartoons to replace the old ones, but superstar Roger Rabbit protested against it, refusing to let him do this. Then, some mysterious event happens where Roger is once again framed for a crime he didn't commit, this time the disappearance of Mr. Shade. Now, he and his fellow toons (Jessica, Herman, and Benny the Cab) are on the run with Shade's toon assistant, Samantha Strong (voice of Emily Blunt) hunting them down with the help of James Bond-esque British superspy, Steven Spectacular (Benedict Cumberbatch). With nowhere else to turn, the toons go to a retired Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins) and his son, Peter (Tom Hardy), who is a struggling detective like his father once was. As the group of them go around Hollywood to learn who could've possibly kidnapped Shade, they learn that there is a dark secret hiding within the plot, one that threatens the peace between the real and toon worlds.
I can see you can do make a movie is Universal is doing animated Rocky & Bullwinkle movie called the Secret Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle in early 2000s not live action / animated hybrid Rocky & Bullwinkle film, the Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle which ripoff to Roger Rabbit.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
I have an idea for a new movie, which would continue a big franchise from my childhood.

Night at the Museum 4: Legend of the Stones
This film, directed by Shawn Levy and composed by Alan Silvestri, would continue the Night at the Museum series. Ben Stiller, Rami Malek, Ricky Gavaris, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Dan Stevens, and others would return from previous films. Due to Robin Williams' suicide in 2014, Theodore Roosevelt would be recast. Newcomers include Benedict Wong, David Tennant, Hugo Weaving, Tom Hiddleston, Elizabeth Olsen, Daniel Bruhl, Jude Law, and others.

The film is set in 2024, ten years after the third film (seven after its epilogue). As Nick Daley returns from Ibiza, he finds out that his father, Larry, has mysteriously disappeared. To make matters worse, an immortal Egyptian priest named Tamu (Hiddleston) has awoken, determined to free an ancient evil. To do this, he recruits historical villains Genghis Kahn (Wong), Bartholomew Roberts (Tennant), and Adolf Hitler (Weaving) to find the three Stones of Osiris, which are hidden throughout the world. With the fate of the world in his hands, Nick must find the stones and his father to stop him, heading to Paris, Rome, and Cairo in the process. Along the way, they encounter figures like Joan of Arc (Olsen), Maximilian Robespierre (Bruhl), and Julius Caesar (Law).

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
I recently had an idea for a film adaptation of the Broadway Musical, Hamilton. It would be distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It would be just like the musical, but with a more realistic approach, a different order of certain songs, and a few other differences. It still keeps the premise of America then told by America now with a diverse cast. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Leslie Odom, Jr. would reprise their roles as Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr from the musical. Also appearing would be Naomi Scott as Eliza Hamilton, Jennifer Hudson as Angelica Schuyler, Awkwafina as Peggy Schuyler, Sacha Cohen Baron as King George III, Daveed Diggs as Marquis de Lafayette, Dwayne Johnson as George Washington, Will Smith as Thomas Jefferson, Stephanie Beatriz as Maria Reynolds, Zac Efron as Phillip Hamilton, Anthony Ramos as John Laurens, Micheal B. Jordan as Hercules Mulligan, and Will Forte would make a cameo as Charles Lee.​

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
I've also had an idea to reboot the Transformers series with a new cast and a new director. Unlike the current series, this would focus on good storylines rather than good visual effects (even though Rise of the Beasts could, not will, redeem the series since Micheal Bay isn't directing it.) I would have it as a trilogy, perhaps expanding more in the future. Paramount Pictures would still serve as the production company, but aside from that, it would have no connection to the current series.

The Transformers
Manuel Dantes-Riviera (Anthony Ramos) is a former military soldier who was badly injured in war and confined to a wheelchair. Forced to come home from the War on Terror, he gets a new car, which to his surprise, is a shapeshifting robot named Bumblebee (Chris Evans), who is a scout on a mission to find the AllSpark. Long ago, an intelligent alien race created transformers to protect the universe. However, one transformer, Megatron (Idris Elba), saw chaos in the universe and wanted to correct it by conquering all of the planets. Other transformers stood up to him, and it resulted in the destruction of their home planet. The war continues to that day, with the good transformers being Autobots and the bad transformers being Decepticons. Manuel and Bumblebee work together with Manuel's friend, Melanie Simmons (Zendaya) as well as Bumblebee's friend and mentor, Optimus Prime (Oscar Isaac) to stop the Decipticons from finding the AllSpark. As they look for the ancient weapon, Manuel begins to wonder what being a hero really means to both himself and those he loves.

The Transformers 2
Three years after the events of the first film, Manuel pines after Melanie, who is engaged to his high school rival, Timothy Tyler (Harry Styles). As for Bumblebee, he's been torn between his friendship to Manuel and his loyalty to the Autobots, who want to relocate him somewhere else. To make matters worse, a new Decepticon named Blackout (Mads Mikkelsen) arrives on the planet, planning to conquer the world with beliefs that he will stop humanity from invading other planets. Blackout manipulates a British computer scientist and professor names Adam Lockhart (Toby Jones) to do this. As the Autobots attempt to stop Blackout from doing his nefarious deeds, Bumblebee must choose what is most important to him, his friends or his family.

The Transformers 3
One year after the events of the second film, Manuel and Melanie are dating, and Manuel even considers marrying her. However, his plans for engagement are cut short when animal-themed transformers crash on the Earth, causing great destruction in their wake. They are led by Savage, a lion-themed Decepticon (Pedro Pascal), who serves the Transformer queen, Quintessa (Cate Blanchett). Manuel learns that Savage had killed his father, a NASA astronaut who died exiting the Earth's orbit. Bumblebee comes out of retirement to face Savage, Manuel and his brother, Carlos (Bernal Gael Garcia) to face the threat. As Quintessa gets closer to the earth, the Autbots learn that she is going to destroy it, seeing it as the only way to conquer the rest of the world. She had turned Megatron and Blackout, and with Savage, she is bound the finish the job. As the Transformers come together to protect humanity in a final stand, they must decide the future of what their universe, and this planet, shall be.​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I've also had an idea to reboot the Transformers series with a new cast and a new director. Unlike the current series, this would focus on good storylines rather than good visual effects (even though Rise of the Beasts could, not will, redeem the series since Micheal Bay isn't directing it.) I would have it as a trilogy, perhaps expanding more in the future. Paramount Pictures would still serve as the production company, but aside from that, it would have no connection to the current series.

The Transformers
Manuel Dantes-Riviera (Anthony Ramos) is a former military soldier who was badly injured in war and confined to a wheelchair. Forced to come home from the War on Terror, he gets a new car, which to his surprise, is a shapeshifting robot named Bumblebee (Chris Evans), who is a scout on a mission to find the AllSpark. Long ago, an intelligent alien race created transformers to protect the universe. However, one transformer, Megatron (Idris Elba), saw chaos in the universe and wanted to correct it by conquering all of the planets. Other transformers stood up to him, and it resulted in the destruction of their home planet. The war continues to that day, with the good transformers being Autobots and the bad transformers being Decepticons. Manuel and Bumblebee work together with Manuel's friend, Melanie Simmons (Zendaya) as well as Bumblebee's friend and mentor, Optimus Prime (Oscar Isaac) to stop the Decipticons from finding the AllSpark. As they look for the ancient weapon, Manuel begins to wonder what being a hero really means to both himself and those he loves.

The Transformers 2
Three years after the events of the first film, Manuel pines after Melanie, who is engaged to his high school rival, Timothy Tyler (Harry Styles). As for Bumblebee, he's been torn between his friendship to Manuel and his loyalty to the Autobots, who want to relocate him somewhere else. To make matters worse, a new Decepticon named Blackout (Mads Mikkelsen) arrives on the planet, planning to conquer the world with beliefs that he will stop humanity from invading other planets. Blackout manipulates a British computer scientist and professor names Adam Lockhart (Toby Jones) to do this. As the Autobots attempt to stop Blackout from doing his nefarious deeds, Bumblebee must choose what is most important to him, his friends or his family.

The Transformers 3
One year after the events of the second film, Manuel and Melanie are dating, and Manuel even considers marrying her. However, his plans for engagement are cut short when animal-themed transformers crash on the Earth, causing great destruction in their wake. They are led by Savage, a lion-themed Decepticon (Pedro Pascal), who serves the Transformer queen, Quintessa (Cate Blanchett). Manuel learns that Savage had killed his father, a NASA astronaut who died exiting the Earth's orbit. Bumblebee comes out of retirement to face Savage, Manuel and his brother, Carlos (Bernal Gael Garcia) to face the threat. As Quintessa gets closer to the earth, the Autbots learn that she is going to destroy it, seeing it as the only way to conquer the rest of the world. She had turned Megatron and Blackout, and with Savage, she is bound the finish the job. As the Transformers come together to protect humanity in a final stand, they must decide the future of what their universe, and this planet, shall be.​
Can you do Back to the Future IV and Deadpool Goes To Disneyland as a fourth film next please?

Rambozo

The Transformers

The Transformers 2

The Transformers 3

Sounds better than what they've done so far with Transformers. The 3rd one really jumped the shark. I haven't even wanted to watch the latest ones because of it.

Bumblebee wasn't bad though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom