Mk dining during MVMCP

aristocats

Original Poster
I know you cannot get reservations after 7 during party hours unless you have a ticket for the party, however if i have a 6pm reservation at Liberty Tree and i get out at 7pm or later, as i will leave the park immediately, will i be able to get photos taken of the castle light up? Otherwise, i will have to cancel dining, because we really want to do pic of the Castle and they dont get light up til 6pm. I just want to get photos but don't know if they will allow that as the party would just be starting???

travelgip

If you want a picture of the Castle lighting up - just go to the front of the MK entrance - by the water to the side of the Contemporary and you should get a good shot. Other good places, a little further way are the boat dock at the GF and on the boat that takes you back and forth from the TTC to MK.

aristocats

Original Poster
i was more concerned about getting pics of the kids in front of the castle. If i will be told by CM's to leave right away while taking photos, i don't want that to happen and then would cancel the dining and get something at the hotel. Just wondering if Photopass would take a few shots too?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
i was more concerned about getting pics of the kids in front of the castle. If i will be told by CM's to leave right away while taking photos, i don't want that to happen and then would cancel the dining and get something at the hotel. Just wondering if Photopass would take a few shots too?

I've been at MK during MVMCP, and you won't be hurried out at 7:00. Take your time getting your photos in. And yes, Photopass should still be taking shots with the castle as well.

aristocats

Original Poster
Oh thats awesome i was afraid we wouldnt get photopass and that is the only evening we are on after the lights are turned on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom