MK crowds next wednesday?

maroman

We're planning on going to Magic Kingdom on Wednesday April 14 (visiting family in Sarasota, so only planning one day :dazzle: ) and wanted to know how busy is this time? Being that it's after Easter I'm assuming that it's not as crowded. Does anyone have any past experience?

Thanks, Mark

corey154

to be honest i haven't been that often in april but when i have it's been crazy busy, it isn't until May that I notice the crowds die off again...but for your sake, i hope i'm wrong

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

According to touringplans.com, they are predicting crowd levels of 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. That translates to maximum waits on the mountains (Space, Splash, Big Thunder) of about an hour by their calculations.

Compared to this past week of crowds for the holiday, it shouldn't be nearly as bad for you.

Hope you enjoy your day at Disney! :wave:

Upvote 0

Philo

According to touringplans.com, they are predicting crowd levels of 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. That translates to maximum waits on the mountains (Space, Splash, Big Thunder) of about an hour by their calculations.

Compared to this past week of crowds for the holiday, it shouldn't be nearly as bad for you.

Hope you enjoy your day at Disney! :wave:

That sounds like a pretty good day to me. I would have guessed it would be quite a bit busier but that is based on nothing other than a general feeling.... Probably best to ignore me and go with the touringplans advice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom