MK Christmas Parade days ?????

Dr Albert Falls

Original Poster
Does anyone have any FIRM dates and times for the Magic Kingdom Christmas Parade performances?

(I'm talking about when the parade runs during the regular operating day--- NOT for MVMCP!)

Thanks for your help!

jcrb

Rip off - The Christmas parade use to be on different days in December - now it only the week leading up to Christmas.

Originally posted by jcrb
Rip off - The Christmas parade use to be on different days in December - now it only the week leading up to Christmas.

Actually it's been running all month along with CTS and 'Twas...you just have to go to MVMCP to see them.

MKingdom25

Originally posted by FLcastmember
DECEMBER 22-28th 2pm

one of those days is at 3pm, not sure what day though, eather the 22nd or 28th, i think

no SADCT during this time
According to the Disney World website, the parade is at 2 p.m on all the above mentioned days.

I am not a case member, so I apologize if this is different than what you heard from a official cast member source.

Mookie

Originally posted by FLcastmember
DECEMBER 22-28th 2pm

one of those days is at 3pm, not sure what day though, eather the 22nd or 28th, i think

no SADCT during this time

Actually, the parade was at 3pm TODAY, starting tomorrow and for all of next week it runs at 2pm daily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom