MK Barbershop question

WDWJAY

Original Poster
I will be visiting Mk on Saturday and was thinking of getting my haircut at the barbershop. I am a annual passholder who visits frequently and thought it might be a fun/uniques experince. Anyone done this before? Is it only for kids?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is for everyone but you will want to call Disney dining and make an appointment to avoid a long wait.

Erko713

I too am a passholder and I've been wanting to do this for quite some time. I know for a fact they do adult haircuts because I've looked into it. One of these days I'll do it.

sksowell

It definitely not only for kids, I would consider it myself if I only had more hair :). I believe adult cuts are around $19.

Iteachwood

My last visit there I had made an appointment for a shave..old fashion razor cut with foan brush etc...barber was awsum..great experience

allgar

I've done it and it was a nice experience. I love getting my hair cut and it was extra special to have it cut at the WDW barber shop. I didn't make advanced reservations but I only waited about 10 mins max... guess I got lucky. If I recall, with tip, I think it was about $25.

Funny what we all enjoy, but I've had my hair cut all over the world, and just love to do it. I have short hair so it's not hard to find a barber with a set of clippers, and it doesn't take too long to have it done... Word of warning, when travelling in a country (say Italy, Rome to be precise) make sure to ask for the price first LOL Don't even ask how I could have been so stupid (saw a local pay for his cut and it was about 15 euros so i didn't ask cause I had seen the man before me pay), but suffice to say you don't want to know how much I paid. Lesson learned! And yes it was a special "tourist" price, not what the locals pay. Lucky me!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I've done it and it was a nice experience. I love getting my hair cut and it was extra special to have it cut at the WDW barber shop. I didn't make advanced reservations but I only waited about 10 mins max... guess I got lucky. If I recall, with tip, I think it was about $25.

Funny what we all enjoy, but I've had my hair cut all over the world, and just love to do it. I have short hair so it's not hard to find a barber with a set of clippers, and it doesn't take too long to have it done... Word of warning, when travelling in a country (say Italy, Rome to be precise) make sure to ask for the price first LOL Don't even ask how I could have been so stupid (saw a local pay for his cut and it was about 15 euros so i didn't ask cause I had seen the man before me pay), but suffice to say you don't want to know how much I paid. Lesson learned! And yes it was a special "tourist" price, not what the locals pay. Lucky me!
In the past it was first come first served but that changed in the last year or so. As with most things Disney, if they take reservations it is a good idea to make one.

mrsdanalind

I will be visiting Mk on Saturday and was thinking of getting my haircut at the barbershop. I am a annual passholder who visits frequently and thought it might be a fun/uniques experince. Anyone done this before? Is it only for kids?

Do they do womens hair cuts, or just mens?

allgar

In the past it was first come first served but that changed in the last year or so. As with most things Disney, if they take reservations it is a good idea to make one.

Most definitely agree. Like i say, I was probably pretty lucky.

Too bad though, the spontaneity is nice.

BTW, I didn't mention before but I was very happy with the cut. The barber did a great job!

wolf359

I agree if it is something you really want to do go ahead and make a reservation though on my last visit my brother wanted a haircut spur of the moment and we were in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom