Mixed FastPasses?

basmal8

Original Poster
Party of 6, including a 22 mos old....

1- Do I have to indicate which people are riding for each FastPass? If all 6 of us are not riding, then all 6 don't need a FastPass, right?
2- Can those that are not riding a particular FastPass'd ride, can they get a FastPass during the same time window for a different ride?
3- Can I book all the different FastPasses even though I am not part of one of the groups (all of their tickets are listed on MDE already)?
4- My oldest son & I will ride all the thrill rides, and the other 4 party members would likely take that time to ride something else. My thought was to book a FastPass for us 2, and a different one for the 4 of them on something else- and if the timing works out, my son & I can go meet up with them and use the single rider line and still get to ride without a FastPass. Is this feasible?
5- our flight arrives late morning. Plan to be in Magic Kingdom about 1pm. This is the first of two days in MK. What do you recommend we FastPass at that time of day? Priority for us upon first arriving would be more Family rides that we would all go on together.

Thanks!

sjhym333

Lots of questions. The easiest thing in my opinion is if the plan is for everyone to ride some attractions together then the person coordinating everyone's FP's should make the 3 reservations for everyone in the group. Once that is done you can go in and make changes to individual FP's for you and your son. Since you will know that the rest of the group will be on a certain attraction at a certain time you can try to make your choices for similar times as the rest of the group. An example would be the person in charge of your group will make 6 FP reservations for Buzz Lightyear for 2 pm. You can then go in and change you and your son for Space Mountain as close to 2 pm as possible. They go ride Buzz and you go ride Space Mountain and meet in the middle after. I find it easier to approach it this way then to try to coordinate the group making one set and another group making another set around the same time.

SAV

1- Do I have to indicate which people are riding for each FastPass? Yes. If all 6 of us are not riding, then all 6 don't need a FastPass, right? Right
2- Can those that are not riding a particular FastPass'd ride, can they get a FastPass during the same time window for a different ride? Yes
3- Can I book all the different FastPasses even though I am not part of one of the groups (all of their tickets are listed on MDE already)? The accounts need to be linked properly so you can do this.
4- My oldest son & I will ride all the thrill rides, and the other 4 party members would likely take that time to ride something else. My thought was to book a FastPass for us 2, and a different one for the 4 of them on something else- and if the timing works out, my son & I can go meet up with them and use the single rider line and still get to ride without a FastPass. Is this feasible? Yes it is.
5- our flight arrives late morning. Plan to be in Magic Kingdom about 1pm. I'm not sure what time "late morning" really means, but I wouldn't cut yourself too short and make the FP time too early. You will have to get to DME, then to your resort, then check in, then to MK and then to the ride itself. This is the first of two days in MK. What do you recommend we FastPass at that time of day? Priority for us upon first arriving would be more Family rides that we would all go on together. It really isn't a time of day thing. It's really just what you want to ride. If it is family type rides, then Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, etc. Then once you exhaust those 3, then you can get more for the other attractions you want. But keep in mind that those other attractions may not have availability that late in the day. You may want to FP+ Space, Splash, Big Thunder etc first and then book the family type rides for later since most of those will have the availability later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom