Mission Space

meeko_33785

Oppinionated is right.

Mission: SPACE is the latest of Walt Disney World Resort's science fiction-themed attractions. There is the legendary Space Mountain, kiddie-oriented Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, dull Spaceship Earth, bone-jarring Star Tours, scary ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter and old-think Astro Orbiter.

Those with sharp eyes and memories may notice the center of the wheel carries the emblem of Horizons, the creaky time-travel attraction that opened on this site in 1983.

Did they ride the same attractions. Buzz Lightyear kiddie-oriented? (This must be the new word for "family friendly" :rolleyes: ) Star Tour bone jarring (fun ride, but bone-jarring?) And is Spaceship Earth even considered a Space Ride?

Michael72688

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Oppinionated is right.

Did they ride the same attractions. Buzz Lightyear kiddie-oriented? (This must be the new word for "family friendly" :rolleyes: ) Star Tour bone jarring (fun ride, but bone-jarring?) And is Spaceship Earth even considered a Space Ride?

Spaceship Earth is definently not considered a Space Ride, it should be considered a boring one! :lol:

s25843

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Typical 15 year old comment.:rolleyes:

Well for his location he put 30 Minutes to Sea World (Why not Put Disney) LOL so he must not like WDW All that much!

AndyMagic

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Typical 15 year old comment.:rolleyes:
If the typical 15 year old finds the ride to be incredibly boring, I don't think it is something to simply disregard. People on these boards are always going on and on about, "family friendly" yet this ride is obviously not family friendly if the little kids in the family find it coma inducing. Just a thought.

jcraycraft

Originally posted by AndyMagic
If the typical 15 year old finds the ride to be incredibly boring, I don't think it is something to simply disregard. People on these boards are always going on and on about, "family friendly" yet this ride is obviously not family friendly if the little kids in the family find it coma inducing. Just a thought.

Well my family just recently got back from WDW (27july-2aug) and we rode M:S four times over two visits to Epcot and we all thought the ride was great. We have three boys whose ages are 6, 7 and 15. The 6 and 7 loved it and wanted to keep riding it:lol:. The 7 year old said its his favorite ride now :D. The 15 old was pretty impressed also. I guess I am saying that M:S is "FAMILY FRIENDLY"..... Just one families opinion :)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by AndyMagic

We talking about SE?....Heck, Im 15...and I love it...I go in there, lay down and take my shoes off

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Covnut
Yes I too love SE, however I don't think the regular teen will feel the same way who is not a Disney fanatic.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Everyone is free to have their opinion. I just said it was typical of a 15 year old to not appreciate it for what it is.

RobVanDam

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
We talking about SE?....Heck, Im 15...and I love it...I go in there, lay down and take my shoes off

Tsk.. Tsk... Tsk

::Also a fellow 15 year old::

My Typical 15 year old comment: spaceship earth rules yo!
:lol:

AndyMagic

Originally posted by jcraycraft
Well my family just recently got back from WDW (27july-2aug) and we rode M:S four times over two visits to Epcot and we all thought the ride was great. We have three boys whose ages are 6, 7 and 15. The 6 and 7 loved it and wanted to keep riding it:lol:. The 7 year old said its his favorite ride now :D. The 15 old was pretty impressed also. I guess I am saying that M:S is "FAMILY FRIENDLY"..... Just one families opinion :)
Sorry if I wasn't clear but I was talking about SE, not M:S.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom