Mission Space

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
Well, I just got back from WDW and my dad and I got to ride Mission Space with a soft opening and on August 1st (Annual Passholder opening). I would just like to know if anyone in this forum has gone on it and what did you think?

To me it was a pretty good ride, but I've gone on more intense rollercoasters, so I was somewhat disappointed. No one shoot the messenger please...:hammer:

It's a good ride and it's worth it to go on it, but personally, I think it was too easy for me.:snore:

the-reason

Ive been on it this past month,and I thought it was great,and I respect your opinion about it because there might be some more intense rides,but all in all dont you think the technology around it was great.

ISTCrew20

HAHAHAHA.,...just a few huh?....You can also check out my updates, cause i put my experiences on there too....Not sure if Maria linked ya to it tho, cause I aint got time to look thru all those lol

Maria

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
HAHAHAHA.,...just a few huh?....You can also check out my updates, cause i put my experiences on there too....Not sure if Maria linked ya to it tho, cause I aint got time to look thru all those lol

Believe it or not, I was going to add a note saying "also check ISTCrew20´s updates" but I hit 'submit' and forgot to do it! You have so many! :lol:

I only put the threads that had more replies on them, and I only went about two weeks back in only two boards!

Main Street USA

LOL!:lol: Whew, that was a good laugh!:lol:

I think most are expecting this to be a great thrill ride, when it reality it's just supposed to be an awesome overall experience. NO ONE EVER touted this to be the best thrill ride of all time, and if they did, they were sadly mistaken. It was never meant to be that.

Seems like the only people that have been disappointed in this attraction are the ones expecting the biggest thrill of their lives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom