----> MISSION: space.....

WooGuin

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Could anyone tell me if Mission: Space will be open for October 03?

....also will spaceship Earth be closed by then??

Nineinchnailsmk

spaceship earth is rumored to close in 2005 if i remember correctly, so we have lots of time. however, i hope mission space opens by september...lol

thax alot germany, france and belgium, you want our help when youre in trouble, but when we need youre help, youre no where to be found....

Lee

Adventurer
Originally posted by spider-man
That's major confidence... do you know when SE is set to close down - end of the year?

Yeah, the rumor was January, 2005. However, all that may be in limbo along with Project Gemini. I would say there is zero chance of it closing this year, a little more chance next year, then maybe 50/50 in 2005.

We'll see.

ToTBellHop

Last I heard, project Gemini was cancelled for lack of funding...i.e. it will not occur any time soon. That is why the next project is Project: Forbidden Mountain...do not expect a major project for Epcot any time soon, since it has received two major attractions in the past four years...

WDWspider

I'd like to see Project: Pop Century or Project: CoP. Maybe it's the internet talking, but my faith in Disney's strength is a lot weaker than it use to be. I still love em though, just the things of late scare me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by DogsRule!
Last I heard, project Gemini was cancelled for lack of funding...

Where did you hear this, were you in a meeting with WDI and Eisner? :animwink: or did you read it online someplace? ;)

foxfire

My guess would be by the Fall for MS, but with Disney's history of building advanced rides (cough...Test Track), I wouldn't get my hopes up...

AndyMagic

I'm heading down there on June 23rd so an opening in June would be a HUGE surprise to me. If it isn't open I'm simply gonna have to sneak onto the ride and bribe one of the workers to activate it for me.

BenS

Last I heard the ride was supposed to open Labor Day (which is the stupidest idea I've ever heard seeing as that's when school starts).

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by BenS
Last I heard the ride was supposed to open Labor Day (which is the stupidest idea I've ever heard seeing as that's when school starts).

This ride will open when it's done...as much as they would like it to be open next week, next month, in June, or whenever, it will open when it is done...assigning any date (month or otherwise) is completely speculative on any of our parts--I don't even think Disney knows when this ride will open, so how could any of us?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom