Mission:Space Restraints

DisneyDave2939

Original Poster
Hello,
Just had a quick question, I know the MS restraints are shoulder harnesses, but do they only lock down at one point (Like Cyberspace Mtn at Disney Quest) or do they have a variable lock that adjusts to you (Like Rock N Roller)

Thanks!

AndyMagic

Originally posted by DisneyDave2939
Hello,
Just had a quick question, I know the MS restraints are shoulder harnesses, but do they only lock down at one point (Like Cyberspace Mtn at Disney Quest) or do they have a variable lock that adjusts to you (Like Rock N Roller)

Thanks!
Variable lock.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Welcome to WDWMagic! :wave: :sohappy:
Oh dear. Thanks for welcoming him Grizz, I didn't even realize it was his first post. Sorry for the one word response DisneyDave, the M:S topics are so common I don't even look to see who is posting anymore. :)

DisneyDave2939

Original Poster
Originally posted by AndyMagic
Oh dear. Thanks for welcoming him Grizz, I didn't even realize it was his first post. Sorry for the one word response DisneyDave, the M:S topics are so common I don't even look to see who is posting anymore. :)

That is quite alright :) , thanks everyone!

wdwjmp239

Mission: Space Centrifuge Speed

How fast would you guys say the actual centrifuge speed is? My guess it would be enough to simulate "weightlessness"

s25843

I heard somewhere (Cant remember the source) that the pods go in the range of 200mph, not sure how true this is....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
For those that have ridden the ride can you actually feel weightlessness and do you actually become weightless?

Yes you feel a simulated weightlessness, but you are not actually weightless. (So you dont float around the cabin or anything like that). :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Re: Mission: Space Centrifuge Speed

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer
How fast would you guys say the actual centrifuge speed is? My guess it would be enough to simulate "weightlessness"

32mph (approx) is the max speed of the centrifuge. :)

Vernonpush

When I rode it during the last week in June with my friends, the harness stuck after the ride. My friend was stuck for like 10 minutes. A CM kept pushing buttons on the outside of the cab, then called for another CM to help. The second CM said that that harnesss was giving trouble all day

wdwjmp239

Re: Re: Mission: Space Centrifuge Speed

Originally posted by wdwmagic
32mph (approx) is the max speed of the centrifuge. :)

Thanks for the answer, but that's pretty scary how that just rolled off your tongue. :D :lol: :wave:

WDWSwashbuckler

The shoulder harnesses are really comfortable though. When I went on it, I actually didn't feel that "weightlessness" at all. My mum said she felt it, but I didn't notice it at all.. Maybe I'm just way to thin.. hee hee :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom