Mission: SPACE redo

Tank Man

Original Poster
This thread has changed so many gears that I think the transmission has fallen out of the vehicle.
Yeah,
More like the transmission fell out then the car ran into a gas station and exploded,
Also MisterPenguin has some insiders and I trust them as a lot of things he has said has been correct

Rteetz

I still like to call them “insiders” as they are insiders to everyone on these forums because the reveal the info for everyone to see
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

We are lucky to have many with information on this site including sometimes myself. MisterPenguin is a great source for a compiled list of info but he himself is not a source.

Tank Man

Original Poster
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

We are lucky to have many with information on this site including sometimes myself. MisterPenguin is a great source for a compiled list of info but he himself is not a source.
A lot of the info I found, MisterPenguin has as well. I don’t mean to site him as a source but I mentioned him because he is easier to find instead of all of the people out there and he has a long list of them,
I highly advise reading through his lists

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A lot of the info I found, MisterPenguin has as well. I don’t mean to site him as a source but I mentioned him because he is easier to find instead of all of the people out there and he has a long list of them,
I highly advise reading through his lists

I'm not a source, I'm an aggregator. You should always follow the links I give to get to the real source.

tl77

Sorry about this confusion if I did not make myself clear,
I did hear about MS possibly going within a few years and I did some armchair Imagineering and thought of what I would do.
What I do hear is look at the rumors and news, use it for ideas and what I would do to combine AC Imagineering as I do a lot of Imagineering (some good and some bad)
Oh Ok, I see the problem you're having... You're not supposed to express "your own ideas of what you'd like to see" on WDW Magic, you're supposed to check in everyday, waiting for someone in the Disney Corporation to "leak info" to one of the "insiders" here, so they can then tell you about things you don't really care about a few months before the rest of the world finds out... That drives page view for WDW Magic, it tricks the "insiders" into "feeling special" for providing free publicity for The Walt Disney Company... and than when you're standing in line for that crappy new ride at Epcot, drinking your $4 Coke, you can feel like you're special too, because you heard about this crappy new ride a few months before everyone else in line ...that's how it works here, have a magical day! :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If one likes to theorize, there's a whole section of the forums for that: Imagineering. Which we're currently in. So... all's well.

Twirlnhurl

I would love to see more changes to Mission Space. And it wouldn't surprise me if there were some in the medium term. I think it has probably always been somewhat less successful than was the intent. It is also much more labor intensive to run than some of the other simulators like Star Tours.

That said, I genuinely like the more intense side. It is a one-of-a-kind thrill ride that would be a shame to loose. I could totally see a third version of the less intense side of the ride. If the ride system was completely replaced for that side, and the entrance/queue were reworked, there could be some labor savings. It could also be more credably marketed as a new ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom