Mission: Space construction update??

AndyMagic

Original Poster
There hasn't been an update of the Mission: Space construction in a while. Rumor has it that the smaller bronze sphere is now in place!! Can anyone confirm this?? Also, does anyone think that Disney will eventually release more information regarding the specifics of the ride system. It would be nice if they told us what it was instead of just saying...."One of a kind" over and over again. Thanks guys for your time.

NowInc

I am pretty sure the bulk of the construction thats been going on latley has been the installation of the BASE ride system. Very few "additions" have been made to the outside from what I saw last time (a few weeks ago)....

As far as the ride system is concerned...they are probobly being very quiet about it for 2 reasons::

1.) to avoid similar copycats being made any time soon
and
2.) Well, the HYPE! I mean, we here alone mention it at least once every week...if we KNEW what it was..chances are we'd talk about it a lot less.

tim911

Originally posted by AndyMagic
There hasn't been an update of the Mission: Space construction in a while. Rumor has it that the smaller bronze sphere is now in place!! Can anyone confirm this?? Also, does anyone think that Disney will eventually release more information regarding the specifics of the ride system. It would be nice if they told us what it was instead of just saying...."One of a kind" over and over again. Thanks guys for your time.

Can anyone confirm or deny the addition of the Bronze Sphere?? Pictures??

Main Street USA

I actually am looking forward to Imagination reopening. Believe it or not I enjoyed the first one. The second one was Ok once, but I wouldn't ride it again.

AndyMagic

Original Poster
Grizzlyhall, obviously those are the latest pictures on WDWmagic. However that was not the question that I or other people asked. We were asking for a confirmation of the gold sphere, not a random comment. Thanks

TURKEY

Originally posted by AndyMagic
Grizzlyhall, obviously those are the latest pictures on WDWmagic. However that was not the question that I or other people asked. We were asking for a confirmation of the gold sphere, not a random comment. Thanks

I'm just glad that there is a site like this that gives updated pictures, news, and rumors.

If you don't like it you can go down and see it for yourself.

Be patient and it will be updated soon.

Pioneer Hall

I just wish there was more News on the Imagination ride too. I want to know what the overall theme is going to be (Imagination Institute...Old JII ride)

Rider

Scream Scape just had an update if you really need something. Just more pictures of the outside though.

NowInc

M:S is going to be FAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the average Simulation. If it WERE the normal type...it would of been done by now...

As for imagination, I dont expect to see THAT many changes given the window of time they are working in....We can almost be garunteed that the ride will still be short, and those cheesy effects will still be there...they are prob just adding more Figment (not a bad thing) and possibly re-arranging a few things.....

AndyMagic

Original Poster
not new

That site has been up since at least August of last year. Disney just hasn't linked it to anything yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom