Missing Photopass photos?

draybook

Original Poster
Anyone been recently and not have a bunch of photos show up on their trip? I know we're missing a character photo from the half marathon that my wife took as well as every ride she took on the HM as well as mine. In my case, I used my AP card to enter the parks but had an old MagicBand in my back pocket. Reason I didn't wear it is because the snap lock tabs were broken but I brought it in case. I'm assuming that because I didn't use it to enter the parks, it didn't register with the ride photos. But she always had hers on.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The old magic band would only work in rides if its battery was still working. They normally last one to two years.

Any ticket or magic band associated with your MDE account will work regardless which you use to enter. Your tickets are on your account, the card or band just points the turnstile or FP+ touch point to your account.

draybook

Original Poster
The old magic band would only work in rides if its battery was still working. They normally last one to two years.

Any ticket or magic band associated with your MDE account will work regardless which you use to enter. Your tickets are on your account, the card or band just points the turnstile or FP+ touch point to your account.

Maybe they'll turn up shortly. I thought it was odd that hers didn't' register.

Gillyanne

The past few trips of mine my HM pictures haven't shown up either. First trip I thought "ok maybe my puck is old" and made sure to use a new puck/MB. Next few trips still nothing. I've gotten in the habit of trying to look at my watch as I'm getting on or off the ride so I can submit the request if needed. I usually just use the contact us form vs. calling (I can also submit it at 1am that way if need be). It has places for when/where/how many descriptions etc. AFAIK I've gotten them all found and added this way (though one did take a bit of time, I think HM being non-colorized it can be hard to tell people's outfits sometimes)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/contact-us/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom