Missing Fast Paases

Stitch006

Original Poster
Hi - on my app it’s missing a few fast passes and dining reservations. Has this happened to anyone? I have the latest version of MDE app. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi - on my app it’s missing a few fast passes and dining reservations. Has this happened to anyone? I have the latest version of MDE app. Thanks!

Can you see them if you use the website?

Sometimes the app can be glitchy. As long as you can see them somewhere you'll be OK.

If you're actually at a park and that happens, then the first thing to do is see if the magic bands actually let you in. If not, you'll want to find GS and get their help.

Stitch006

Original Poster
Can you see them if you use the website?

Sometimes the app can be glitchy. As long as you can see them somewhere you'll be OK.

If you're actually at a park and that happens, then the first thing to do is see if the magic bands actually let you in. If not, you'll want to find GS and get their help.

Thank you! I do see them on the website.

NeilHoytPA

I've been having my own problems lately with MDE app. I downloaded the newest version only to have the same problems. i called Disney yesterday to speak with a cast member regarding a cancelled dinner reservation that is still showing up on my reservation list. The cast member confirmed that the reservation was cancelled and said it should disappear on the app at some point. She said that the MDE app is having some "not so magical experiences" as she kindly put it. So far no problems with the FP selections though.

arielrose

The entire time I was at WDW in april, the app showed incorrect times for all my reservations and fastpasses. Luckily the website showed the correct information. My husband makes fun of me for having all the reservations, dates, times and confirmation numbers on an itinerary, but it came in handy then.

Stitch006

Original Poster
The entire time I was at WDW in april, the app showed incorrect times for all my reservations and fastpasses. Luckily the website showed the correct information. My husband makes fun of me for having all the reservations, dates, times and confirmation numbers on an itinerary, but it came in handy then.
I do the same thing. Make an itinerary with the hotel, fast passes and dinner reservations! Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom