Missing 'BACK' button on MSN Explorer?

DisJosh

Original Poster
Starting this evening my back button on the toolbar has disappeared from MSN Explorer (Dell Net). Anyone know what would cause this? It's extremely annoying.

Iakona

DisJosh said:
Starting this evening my back button on the toolbar has disappeared from MSN Explorer (Dell Net). Anyone know what would cause this? It's extremely annoying.

Place your cursor on the menu bar, right click and choose customize. You should be able to add the button back from there.

DisJosh

Original Poster
That may work for Internet Explorer but does nothing for MSN Explorer. I've always had a back button and now all of a sudden it's long gone. :veryconfu

brertigger

You might want to try reinstalling MSN. There may be a corrupt file.
If that doesn't work, you may have a virus on your computer that has modified your browser. Most antivirus programs (McAfee, Trend, and Norton are the main ones) will clean it up. If you need a free one, check out Avast.

Tim G

DisJosh said:
I had the same trouble with MY computer...

I bought a new one...

DisJosh

Original Poster
Yeah I think it was some sort of virus or spyware/adware. None of my detection programs were taking care of it for me so I just re-formatted. I was due for one anyways. All is well now. :D

Plus I re-installed my anti-virus which renewed my subscription for free lol. So it was worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom