Mirror Downtown Disney (The First Version)

MickeyJedi

Original Poster
Mirror Downtown Disney
Downtown-Disney-Map.jpg

While I haven't been on here for too long, I think it's time that I try to do something new. I’ve been noticing a trend with a lot of people on this form create alternate versions of Disney parks by changing certain attractions, restaurants, rides, or details to make them feel different. This is primarily focusing on the most two American theme parks, Disneyland and Walt Disney World resort in Florida. I've decided that my addition to this growing trend is doing a mirror version of downtown Disney which was located in the Walt Disney World resort. Many of these changes will be familiar to some people but also include some unique choices that I would find to work for the time period that I constructing this entertainment Center for its alternate version. So, grab a beverage and your favorite snack as I take you on an adventure into the alternate reality for Mirror Downtown Disney.

This project that I am constructing will take place between 1997 to 2008, during the last few years of the 90s and the height of the early 2000s. This will allow me to create unique restaurants, stores, activities, or major attractions based on the trends and pop culture of those two decades. It also give me the opportunity to include music playing from those decades that define that generation for people who grew up in those years and to give more party atmosphere. This project will be biweekly which means due to my busy schedule I can only post on certain days that find time to take a break on. I also like to point out that a lot of these entertainment offerings might be unfamiliar and might be confusing for the younger generation who probably will read this. I will do a table of contents later this week that explains some of the ideas that I would like to include in this new reimagined version of downtown Disney. In the meantime, if you have any questions about this massive project please post them down below.

Meanwhile here is example of some music that would be included with the entertainment center:

Miru

How much of this version would be Disney-owned content, and how much would be outside retailers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom