Mirror Disneyland - Version 2.0 - An Alternate History

WaltWiz1901

The king (one of them, anyway) has returned!
I have been yearning to get back into it, armchair Imagineering overall, but struggles with anxiety are just the best, aren't they? o_O I have been, at the least, on-and-off working on this in a Google Doc on the side, even if at the pace of a snail. Perhaps one day I'll resume and start with a fresh thread! Cheers.
How about finishing your "final draft" of Mirror Disneyland? It's still not what I would call "final" yet...

Been a lurker here for a good long while, but on a sidenote, both your dream resort and Mirror Disneyland have been two of many influences for a dream resort of my own - been plotting things out on a Doc, just like you've been doing with MDL

Last edited:

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
The king (one of them, anyway) has returned!

How about finishing your "final draft" of Mirror Disneyland? It's still not what I would call "final" yet...

Been a lurker here for a good long while, but on a sidenote, both your dream resort and Mirror Disneyland have been two of many influences for a dream resort of my own - been plotting things out on a Doc, just like you've been doing with MDL

Ooooooooops. I knew I had commented in the wrong thread. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom