networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
20240926_120706.jpg

20240926_121256.jpg

Cast.l members moved under the awnings for Lightning Lane

Eric Graham

If you're struck by lightning you can experience: Chronic pain, heightened startle response, near total inability to sleep, heart palpitations, headaches, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, memory problems, inability to concentrate, loud ringing in my ears, etc. Kind of like the side effects for prescription medication :p

Gillyanne

I thought so at first too but in the first picture it looks like the touchpoints have been fully removed and paved over. Bad photo but you can see where they used to be here:View attachment 818046

I had LLMP on the 20th, and when we used it for HM, the tap stiles weren't there/weren't being used (I don't remember specifically which now). They were using the device to tape everyone in instead, but still towards the front under the umbrella. I wonder if b/c it's "mobile" at least currently, they moved back in part to just be out of the sun more, I'd think the awning provides a lot more shade than the umbrella, especially throughout the day as the sun moves....

Eric Graham

would be so awesome if Disney eventually incorporated the same technology that Amazon utilized in the stores to be used in their parks. envisioned justwalkoutshopping to be used in the front of parks/stores. no lines etc just walk through with tickets and purchases...that would be so incredible...

gsimpson

You're referring to Amazon's "AI" system that watched what you picked up and optionally put down and just charged you for what you kept? The AI that turned out to be several hundred workers in India just watching video screens for 14 hours at a time? Not kidding - I follow AI and it was one of the more egregious frauds of the last few years.

Eric Graham

You're referring to Amazon's "AI" system that watched what you picked up and optionally put down and just charged you for what you kept? The AI that turned out to be several hundred workers in India just watching video screens for 14 hours at a time? Not kidding - I follow AI and it was one of the more egregious frauds of the last few years.
Yes, my wife told me later that it was a complete disaster. I hadn't kept up with it. Sorry about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom