Minnie Van service at Fort Wilderness

vaquino2000

Original Poster
Hi there. I want to book a cabin but I am wondering if it's necessary to get a golf cart. Wondering if I could get away with using minnie van on those nights we are really tired. Any idea if they will take you all the way to your cabin?

How about check in if we dont have a car? Do we take the bus with our luggage. We would be coming back from a 3 night cruise on the dream.

Thanks in advance for your help.

LUVofDIS

I believe Fort Wilderness has a special shuttle service that drops off your luggage and brings it back to the main building.

Those minnie vans while helpful in a pinch are not cheap - 25 dollars a ride

I thought it was $20. That could mean the price has already gone up $5.

Check Lyft too. Prices for us in early Dec 2017 and in late Feb early March 2018 were around $8-12 per ride to really anywhere from All Star Sports.

ITs cheaper but they may not be in close proximity, i.e., if time is of the essence, a minnie van may be the better option.

Yes I would absolutely agree with that. You could be waiting upwards of 10+ minutes for a Lyft. I think the most I've waited was 10 minutes outside the Yacht Club, but that was late at night so understandable.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes I would absolutely agree with that. You could be waiting upwards of 10+ minutes for a Lyft. I think the most I've waited was 10 minutes outside the Yacht Club, but that was late at night so understandable.

And I assume Lyft and Uber would only be allowed to the main car park, rather than right up to the cabin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom