Mini-Cooper Meet in Nov!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Yes, I have been organizing a Mini Cooper meet for next Nov. the 4th 5th and 6th. We are staying at the AllStar Movies resort. My local MINI dealer is sponsoring the event. No one is makeing ony money of of this, but I was just wondering if anyone on the boards had a MINI and wanted to come. You can come if you don't have one either. (We are getting group rates:)) for hotels and such so...here is the site about it...
http://www.freewebs.com/mickeyminiwdw/

Thanks!

WDWScottieBoy

I almost bought a MINI but decided it wouldn't be roomy enough for me and my drives to and from FL/IL while moving, so I bought a Buick Rendezvous instead.

I might be able to get to that since I'm moving there, I'll take lots of pictures, hopefully there will be quite a few convertibles this year!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
I'm sure there will be! plus..(Were getting a really good deal for hotel...(All Star Movies for $59.00 a night!) So Check back ! thanks

wdworbust

That would be so fun! We have a cherry red mini cooper, but we are a family of 5 (so would ALSO have to come down in the big bad Suburban).

I will look at the info and forward it to hubby. It sounds like a blast!

bhg469

thats cool i tried to convince my girlfriend to get one. all my subaru club does is scca race events,go to rallys and drink beer. sounds like a neat time hope its a success. care to extend the olive branch to any other car clubs?? ;) we could race for the room discount. :lookaroun

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
my brother in law just complemented his 5 series with a John Cooper Works S... I'll see if I can talk him into going

I have a Chili Red Cooper S with Black top. I love MINIs. This is actually my second one (used to be a silver and black cooper). I traded for more power and stick shift...fun. I don't think I'll make it there since I live in PA, but it's interesting that a Disney enthusiest owns a MINI...nice combo.

bhg469

did any of you guys hear about that mini roller coaster in canada? it sounds like its gonna be pretty neat. it is themed around the movie the italian job and it is going to feature stops that will have action scenes with helocopters and explostions. should be very intersting maybe it will convince my girlfriend to get one so i can participate in the next disney meet. although the offer still stands for the race....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom