Millenium Falcon Smugglers Run queue drainage issue

John C. Shepherd

I love Kool-Aid, OH Yeah! I do think they need to fix the issue, unless the Dark side is causing it maybe the Sith makes it look like the Primary is open but it isnt.

DisneyCane

Although not very often, it still sometimes rains hard in southern California. They would have to design things for drainage out there as well.

I could see design differences in meeting earthquake building codes vs. windstorm building codes but not in drainage.

lazyboy97o

Although not very often, it still sometimes rains hard in southern California. They would have to design things for drainage out there as well.

I could see design differences in meeting earthquake building codes vs. windstorm building codes but not in drainage.
There are differences. The buildings in Walt Disney World are required to handle at least double the hourly rainfall of the buildings at the Disneyland Resort. You can check Chapter 11 of the Florida Building Code - Plumbing and Appendix D of the California Plumbing Code if you wish to see for yourself.

DisneyCane

There are differences. The buildings in Walt Disney World are required to handle at least double the hourly rainfall of the buildings at the Disneyland Resort. You can check Chapter 11 of the Florida Building Code - Plumbing and Appendix D of the California Plumbing Code if you wish to see for yourself.

I have no reason to doubt you on that. I was talking more about designing the walkways to drain at least somewhat well. Do the codes apply to outdoor walkways?

Tony the Tigger

Honestly, these pictures make me want to
source.gif

Yes, it makes me want to go on The Great Movie Ride as well. 😊😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom