Military Discount on Park Passes?

golenium

I've read on other sites that you can get discounted tickets using your military ID. Do you have to go to Shades of Green to get these discounted passes or can you just show the ID at your resort when you go to buy the park passes? This is never clearly stated anywhere that I know of. Thanks for any info you may have!

Nicole

There are no discounts for military available at the park ticket offices. The only options are your local MWR ticket office or Shades of Green.

Upvote 0

Kaleigh

I have found that the best deal for military as far as tickets go are the Stars and Stripes passes that you can get at the Shades of Green. You buy them for however many days you want, and can hop to any of the parks, waterparks, DisneyQuest as much as you want for that many days. You can only buy these passes if you are staying at a Disney Resort or Shades of Green.
Shades of Green also sells Magic Your Way tickets tax free. Their site is www.shadesofgreen.org You can find their prices for all the tickets they sell on the site. I believe you can also buy the Magic Your Way tickets at your base MWR, but I think that Shades of Green is the only place you can purchase the Stars and Stripes passes. I hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom