Micky's not so scary halloween Party Experts

Ronnie

Original Poster
Hi I need help from the Disney fans that have been to the Halloween party ! , do you have any tips on characters I should meet at Mickys No so scary Halloween party!? Like what ones should I deffenity meet that are hard to find and get their autographs!? Thanks
-Ronnie

luv

I'm not big on characters, but one day I'll get one with all 7 Dwarfs. They don't sign anything, but they're all there together for your pic opportunity! If you want a pic with them, line up early! The lines get loooong for the dwarfs!

Sonya_c

Definitely do the villains mix and mingle! They meet at the end of the show for about 15 minutes, you will probably have time to line up for one character. I've met cruella, facilier, and my favorite, the evil queen doing that :)

dreamfinder

It all depends on who you would deem to be a rare character. The 7 Dwarves and Jack Sparrow are usually the two most popular M&Gs. People were reporting the line for the dwarves started around 5:30 at one of the parties already. Several of the princesses will have their princes with them, Lotso, Tarzan & crew, Abu and Genie are also on the rarer list right now. Obviously the Villains, but they are for about 15 minutes after their show, and pictures only. The normal characters, Mickey & Minnie, Pooh & Friends, etc are usually in costumes. So while you can meet Mickey and Minnie every day, you can't meet Prince/Princess Mickey/Minnie or Vampire/Witch Mickey/Minnie every day.

KennyThePirate has a good map and rundown on his blog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom