Mickeys Very Merry Xmas

OLDDISNEYLOVER

Does anyone know when this is this year and when the tickets go on sale we will be in disney nov 11 - 18th and want to see this show. Been to disney 3 other times at xmas and have never seen it. don't want:xmas: to miss it this time.

mdbeaudoin

Very Merry Christmas Party

They have not announced the dates yet, but last year the first night was November 13th. Check with www.wdwig.com every now and then, as Deb Wills keeps right on top of things and posts the news as she gets it there. BTW - I am also going to be there later in November this year and plan on attending the night-time event. It is so-o-o-o worth the money!

Upvote 0
We have been there 2 years in a row - I always have a great time. Even in the poouring rain last year :)

Last Year the MVMCP started on Nov 13th so I would guess that it would start around the same time this year. I think they start selling tickets for it in May... I may be wrong about that though..

Upvote 0

carib2150

the shows

If i stand correct, the 1st avail date will be just what was mentioned. I went last year the week before christmas (1st time) and overall I was disappointed. I feel they could have done alot more for what they charge. I mean not all of the park is even decorated and most of the lines were longer than the day that we were there. The one thing that disappointed me the most and the kids is that there was no snow on Main Street. I personally wouldnt do it again, I would spend the money on a Dinner Show. But that is just me. :hammer:

Upvote 0

donaldfan

We went two years ago during the 1st week of December, no lines, the 2nd "Christmas parade" was great (i.e. not crowded). Lots of fun, snow on Main Street is just amazing. I also recommend watching the MVMCP fireworks on another night from one of the MK resorts.

Nothing really compares to the IllumiNations holiday tag though!

Have fun!

:xmas:

Upvote 0

eroyee

:wave: Hey, Shelbysmom: we were at MVMCP in Dec. too, in the pouring rain. we bought the ponchos and sat in Cosmic rays cafe with a zillion other people for awhile. after it quit, though, was okay. we really got wet!!!

Upvote 0
we ate a cosmic ray's too! I was a little upset b/c we didn't get our tshirts. It was so wet we just decided to go back early but we stii had fun and a wet day at disney is better than any day at work :animwink:

Upvote 0
We attended MVMCP last year the week before Christmas and we had a really great time. The rides had hardly any lines at all and those that did were very short. That in itself was worth the ticket price to us since the parks were very busy. But my favorite thing about the night was the fireworks, Holiday Wishes was incredible.
But like a previous poster said there wasnt much snow on Main street that night either which was dissapointing. The snow effect was much better at MGM. I would love to do MVMCP again this year but were going to try and make for MNSSHP instead.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom