mickeys very merry christmas

tim green

:veryconfu
can anyone help.... with disney cancelling there e ticket nights will mickeys very merry christmas be cancelled ?????? did any one go last year as i have tickets

NADisney

Mickey's very merry christmas 2001

Hi Tim , Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2000 was a blast , with free hot chocolate and sugar cookies through -out the Magic Kingdom. The parade was nice ,with that special Disney snow on Main St. USA , alot of older adults visit during this time along with the locals dragging their sleeping children from one section of the park to the next. The best thing about this event is there is no wait on any of the attractions except Peter Pan's Flight . I will be attending this years party Dec 6 2001 ,with the additional 100 Years of Magic celebration going on you never know what to expect from Disney at this holliday time ,since Walt's birthday is Dec 5 . The Party tickets are good for the night that you paid for only and can not be returned or exchanged for new tickets , sorry . :)
"Ther's really no secret about our aproach. We keep moving forward - opening up new doors and doing new things - because we're curious." WALT DISNEY

Upvote 0

Chris

An e-ticket night is not as elaborate as MVMCP. I tend to believe that the MVMCP will go on. What night do you have tickets for? I'm going on Nov 30th. It is great fun. We went in 1999. and are really loking forward to this year.

Upvote 0

Camelot

My friends and I are also going on Dec. 6th for MVMCP..., and this will be the first time we have all seen it... looking forward to it :)

Upvote 0

dwldzm9

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Dec. 6th

Camelot,

I am also going to the Dec. 6th Party. I'm sure it will be a great time. I went last year as well and had a blast. It is really neat when the snow falls on main street, and the fireworks are great too. Oh, and the cookies and hot cocoa ---- YUM!!!!:slurp:

Bob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom