Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

thegame460

Original Poster
Can anyone confirm if you can access the park at 4pm like the past years? I know they did for this years Halloween Party. Any help will be appreciated.

rct247

95% sure, yes. Anytime after 4pm. There should also be a location inside the park at Stitch where you can process tickets as well, just as with the Halloween party.

JustInTime

I just called and they told me no! She said, unlike previous years, you will not be able to enter the park until the event starts. I personally hope she was wrong.

JustInTime

just called for a 2nd time today and she told me that we can get in at 4 with the Ticket. So, I am going to assume yes. It would make no sense to change it anyway.

loveofamouse

I think it should be changed. We did the party last year and there were SO MANY people who didn't have party tickets but just stayed in the park and saw the shows and parades for free. One family even bragged about that.

MissM

I think it should be changed. We did the party last year and there were SO MANY people who didn't have party tickets but just stayed in the park and saw the shows and parades for free. One family even bragged about that.
What does getting in at 4pm with a Party ticket have to do with people who break the rules and stay into the Party's time?

rct247

They start it at 4pm for a couple of reasons. First it takes the stress off the turnstiles and wristband distribution. If everyone had to wait until 7pm to come in or get their wristbands it would be a mad house, especially with guests currently in the park that have tickets but don't have wristbands yet. At 7pm the park starts clearing non-wristbands out, so it would just cause lots of problems. The other reason is so guests get more bang for their buck. By starting at 4pm and lasting until midnight, they technically get a full 8 hour day of play in.

EvilQueen-T

my sister got the same mixed replies regarding the mnsshp...but walked right in with everyone else at 4. same thing happened last year for us for the mvmcp...again walked in at 4 no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom