Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Question

MissMaryEli

I ordered our admission to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) and just received our cards in the mail for that event. I'm really surprised they don't add that into the Magic Bands, so it leaves me wondering.... How can they tell who's paid for admission to the party easily? Do they give you an additional wrist band of some sort? I would think they want a way to quickly identify who's paid for the party. Can anyone explain? Thanks in advance.

DisneyJoe

You can add it to your MDE account easily, however, when you go to the party, usually the entrance gates to the right are used for the party. They will scan your band, make sure you have the party admission, and then give you a wristband so they know who has paid for the party and who hasn't.

Upvote 0

Tom 55

This is me at the MNSSHP in 2014. Look at my right wrist. I have my magic band and the second band for the party. After 7pm on party nights cast members are stationed around the park looking for people without the party wrist bands. Reminding them that the park is closed to all but the ones who paid for the party.

Attachments

• 2014-09-12 23.05.48.jpg
    2014-09-12 23.05.48.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0

jaklgreen

Last year I never got a paper ticket for it. They just said when I called and added it that it was attached to my MDE account. And it was. I just used my magic band. When I got there I just scanned it like normal and got my wristband. And yes, almost all of the rides are open during the party.

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

Related to this, if you happen to forget or lose your plastic cards (like a certain relative of mine did even though I told her eight billion times to BRING THE CARDS), don't despair. As long as you have the confirmation email or have added them to your MDE, you can go to Will Call and they'll set you up.

Upvote 0

Disneykings

We where sent the entry cards to England but didn't need them. When we got to the gates, we scanned our magic bands and a lovely cast member attached paper wrist bands to us before we even registered what they where doing. It was crazy busy going in. We where all handed trick or treat bags, including the adults. Very well organised compared to DLP. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Second Star to the Right

Last year I never got a paper ticket for it. They just said when I called and added it that it was attached to my MDE account. And it was. I just used my magic band. When I got there I just scanned it like normal and got my wristband. And yes, almost all of the rides are open during the party.
That is helpful, because I was getting nervous because I hadn't received anything in the mail and I ordered my tickets the day they were released to the public.

Upvote 0

LongLiveTheKing

Are most rides open during this?
From https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/tips-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-with-kids/

Disclaimer: I have no idea how accurate this list is

List of attractions expected to be open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016:

• Astro Orbiter
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Enchanted Tales With Belle
  • Haunted Mansion
  • "it's a small world"
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic
  • Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • Princess Fairytale Hall
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • Stitch's Great Escape
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Under the Sea~Journey of the Little Mermaid

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

Starting at 4pm you can either go to the front of the park or the stations located in the park and scan either your magic band or ticket. They will give you a paper wrist band that will be of a specific color for that day of the Halloween party. Starting at 7pm cast members will be stationed in fantasyland and Tomorrowland. They start in the back near space mountain, little mermaid and dumbo and ask to see people's wrist bands. If they don't have one they are told to leave the park. Once the section behind the cast members is only party guest they move forward. This happens until the cast members make it to the hub on Main Street. In addition to this, attractions cast members are to not allow non party guest on attractions after 7pm.

I worked a few shifts of the Halloween Party doing this in 2014. It was very funny to hear people's reasonings for not leaving the park at 7.

Upvote 0

basketballfraz

I just want to double check, so the Magic Kingdom is open as usual throughout the day to guests that haven't paid for the party and they will be told to leave at 7pm? And to get access to the party, you need to purchase an additional ticket?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom