Mickey's Christmas Party Dates 2005 ??

ZaBeJa

Hi! Been back a couple of weeks now from a great stay at the Contemporary and I'm completely mired in post Disney blues. :( Of course, I'm dealing with that by planning the next trip!!

Lookin' at the end of '05 now I see Christmas is falling on a Sunday. My question: How do you think the dates will fall for MVMCP, will it start on Dec 4th and run right up to the 23rd, or more like Nov 28th thru the 16th? I'm hoping to brave the crowds for Thansgiving on the 24th and catch the first MVMCP before leaving.

Just looking for educated guesses! Thanks!!

(and There! First post - that wasn't too painful.)

----------------------------
<insert clever signature here> :D

LadyDarling

Educated Guess

I would count on it starting to no earlier than the 1st week of Decemeber (as it's something my husband and I haven't missed since 1999!). The lastest I've seen it start is the 4th. The earliest is the 2nd.

Upvote 0

ZaBeJa

Original Poster
It's actually starting on November 30th this year.

Seems to be a block of 3 weeks before Christmas week with shows on Sun,Tue,Thu, and Fri. But with Christmas falling on a Sunday, I'm not sure they'd use that preceeding week.

Thanks for the reply, LadyDarling - I do appreciate it!

Upvote 0

LadyDarling

Really??? I have tickets for the 4th this year. We'll be arriving late at night on the 30th.

It also might depend on econimics. Depending on if they are using the party to induce people the come to the parks (in that case, I'd think they'd run it earlier, like this year), or they may see it as too much of an expense and run it later instead.

Either way - don't miss it! Especially the Midnight show in the caste forefront! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom