Mickey & Minnie Wedding Pins?

MPitzen

Original Poster
Do you buy these or are they like the birthday pins and you get them from guest services?

Also, just curious is anyone knows what they look like?

Thanks!!!

ErickainPA

When we got married we bought the pins at the pin kiosks right in our resort. Not sure if the park gives you any.

I had Minnie and she was dressed him her veil and wedding dress with bride written under it. DH had Mickey in his top hat and tux with groom under him

We wore the hats for a few days then moved to the pins instead. The top hat was starting to hurt DH's head.

hansel1

If you just got married, guest relations will give you a round BUTTON in white with mickey and minnie on the front dressed in wedding attire.

There are PINS you can buy at many of the kiosks around disney. The selection is better at downtown disney.

Teenchy

Just got married at WDW in December(See link in my signature for details) and the pins they gave us at Guest Relations have Cinderella and Prince Charming on them. They are the larger style buttons like you get for birthdays and 1st visits.

They do sell many other Mickey/Minnie wedding pins all around WDW. Also the gift shop in the Grand Floridian as several wedding related items.

Sorry I dont have a picture of the pin to post.

Bug715

If you want to get the pins before you leave you could order them from disney or look on e-bay. At the market place there is a lot of wedding stuff and if I remember correctly there is a shop with a lot in Magic Kingdom. Also, the disney store at the Orlando airport has some disney merchandise but no pins. At least there wern't any pins a month ago when my dad looked for me to get for a friend.

MPitzen

Original Poster
Thank you all! We're getting married in Sept. and my future DH is worried that the groom top hat ears will get to be too hot. You all have helped out wonderfully.

Thanks!

Teenchy

Thank you all! We're getting married in Sept. and my future DH is worried that the groom top hat ears will get to be too hot. You all have helped out wonderfully.

Thanks!

By the way my wife wanted me to wear the top hat/ears because she was wearing the veil/ears. But she let me get away with just a baseball type cap that looked like a tuxedo. Found it at a local party store. You can also find them online.

luna99

there is NO WAY my fiance would wear a top hat like that... so i'm hoping I can talk him into the pins.. I want people to know we are just married so it will make our trip that much more magical!

Teenchy

there is NO WAY my fiance would wear a top hat like that... so i'm hoping I can talk him into the pins.. I want people to know we are just married so it will make our trip that much more magical!

Tell him that you may get an extra perk or two and then maybe he will wear the pin.:animwink:

Bug715

My friend and her new husband are down there right now. She said the he wouldn't wear the hat a lot but she'd wear her mickey vail. They should get enough attention with that.

DizneyPryncess

My fiance and I just got pins in March and they had Cinderella & Prince Charming on them and said "Just Married".

We wore tshirts into the park that said "He finally proposed" and "She said yes". During dinner our waitress saw them and brought us the buttons, even though we're not married yet. She brought us a congrats cake too =)

It was the kind of magic you only get in disney!:D

Anyways, if you have some kind of way of letting them know you're getting married or just got married, a cast member will usually get you some pins.

JikoMarie

Glad to know about the free pins. We'll have to get them for sure.

Does anyone else find that the Mickey Groom Hat is rather small?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom