Mickey Christmas party during thanksgiving week?

AllysonB

Original Poster
I desperately want to go to WDW during the Christmas season, but I can only travel the week of Thanksgiving. Does anyone know why in the past there are no Mickey very merry Christmas parties that week? The November park hours for 2010 show MK closing at 10 pm every night that week, so I'm assuming there won't be any parties that week. I'm just wondering why?!?!

boo52

The parties are used to drive attendance during normally slow times. With the week of Thanksgiving being a very busy time of the year, that driver is not needed.

boo52

I was ther thankgiving week 2009 - a few months back and I can tell you that I DID go to the x-mas party. the park closes early just for this event.

There is usually an event night the sunday after Thanksgiving. Which in 2009 was Nov 29th. Technically Thanksgiving "weekend" but technically not the same week as Thanksgiving though.

Mickey is King

There is usually an event night the sunday after Thanksgiving. Which in 2009 was Nov 29th. Technically Thanksgiving "weekend" but technically not the same week as Thanksgiving though.

Well, we were there NOV> 20 thru 27th.....I can tell you that the x-mas party we went to was the first night we were there , Thanksgiving was the last night we were there and flew out the next morning. It was great I recommend it ....

they do change schedules every year though.....It very well could be all different ths year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom