mickey car

bosoxrock3410

Original Poster
does anyone know what hap. to mickey's car that use to be parked outside his house? i asked a cm yesterday and they had no clue waht i was talking about.

DiPSU224

I remember the car, it was parked in his driveway, right? I think I have it in pictures somewhere. But I can't remember if it was from '87 or more recently like the late 90's. I do remember wondering what happened to it though.

AlishaMisha

Yea I know what your talking about. Unfortunatly have no idea where it is now. They should of put it at Pete's Garage for "repairs".

Here are a couple very sketchy pics I took of a WDW book I got in WDW in about Feb '97

You can see Mickey's car in front of his garage

2061127792a6765712999l.jpg

And here is a look of what it looked like...

2061127792a6765713070l.jpg

Hope this gets people's memories flowing!

:king:~Leash

Rob562

I've only been through Mickey's House once or twice and may not be remembering it correctly, but isn't Mickey's garage and driveway now used as a way to exit from the walk-through *without* going in to do the Meet n Greet with Mickey? That way you can still see his house and garden, but not wait in line to meet him in the Judge's Tent.

EDIT: Looks like the car hasn't been there for a while:
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...t=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3928863&encType=1

And you can see where the fence along the street is open, unlike the earlier pic where it was fenced off.

-Rob

kimmychad

I've only been through Mickey's House once or twice and may not be remembering it correctly, but isn't Mickey's garage and driveway now used as a way to exit from the walk-through *without* going in to do the Meet n Greet with Mickey? That way you can still see his house and garden, but not wait in line to meet him in the Judge's Tent.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...t=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3928863&encType=1

And you can see where the fence along the street is open, unlike the earlier pic where it was fenced off.

-Rob

the mickey they put in the ground next to the palms golf course is pretty amazing

007mickey

-Rob

That's what I remember last time I went through. I recall you could walk through the garage.

Dingle66

mickey's car

They probably moved it to give a realistic appearance of him not being at home when you walk through the house.....he's out for a drive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom