Mickey Autocorrect

Aulani_Princess

Original Poster
I dont know if you guys have seen this before but my husband found it and sent it to me. I felt like I had to share.

mickey-manboobs.jpg

:ROFLOL:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Interesting, but I don't think that really happened, or wasn't auto correct anyway. I typed manboobs into my iPhone text and 1. it didn't prompt to auto finish and 2. It identified it as a misspelled word, and I don't think Steve Jobs would have put out a product that would have auto corrected with a misspelled word. :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Interesting, but I don't think that really happened, or wasn't auto correct anyway. I typed manboobs into my iPhone text and 1. it didn't prompt to auto finish and 2. It identified it as a misspelled word, and I don't think Steve Jobs would have put out a product that would have auto corrected with a misspelled word. :shrug:

When you enter a misspelled word on an iPhone, if you reject the autocorrect suggestion, it adds the misspelled word to your personal dictionary. Then when you have once used "manboobs" but never typed Mouse before it will try to autocorrect to manboobs. So at some previous point the person had forced his/her phone to accept manboobs as a word.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
When you enter a misspelled word on an iPhone, if you reject the autocorrect suggestion, it adds the misspelled word to your personal dictionary. Then when you have once used "manboobs" but never typed Mouse before it will try to autocorrect to manboobs. So at some previous point the person had forced his/her phone to accept manboobs as a word.

Now that is......scary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom