Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The dates are set, the elves are unpacking the decorations, and tickets are available now for the biggest Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ever!

There will be 11 evenings of holiday merriment in the Magic Kingdom featuring marching toy soldiers, dancing snowflakes, holiday shows and sweet treats plus Santa and his reindeer -- on Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 2, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18. The party -- complete with snow flurries -- begins at 7 p.m. (after regular park closing) and continues until midnight.

And of course the Magic Kingdom is “dressed” for the holidays with seasonal sights that include the Town Square Christmas tree adorned with hundreds of old-fashioned ornaments and giant popcorn strands and topped with a traditional star. Holiday music fills the air and guests are also treated to holiday stage shows, “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks and complimentary cocoa, cookies and a family photo.

Despite the snow flurries, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is “hot.” Many evenings are advance sellouts. Advance tickets are $33 plus tax for guests ages 10 and up and $23 plus tax for ages 3-9. Tickets at the gate (if available) are $38 plus tax ($28 plus tax for ages 3-9). For information, guests can contact any Walt Disney World ticket location and Ticketmaster, or call 407/W-DISNEY.

mickeyfan

Thanks Steve for the info. We have been twice this year already; January and August, but Christmas is wonderful at Disney. If I can talk the family into it, I would love to go down just for a couple of days and do MVMCP.

If there is anyone out there that has not been, I have to tell you that you are missing one of the best times at Disney. It is so beautiful and really helps to get you into that Christmas Spirit. I highly recommend it to everyone.:sohappy:

Beauty and the

This sounds like a wonderful time at Disney, we next plan to go for Christmas but didn't plan to arrive until 21st or 22nd does that mean we'd miss all the festivities?

neilybealy

Originally posted by Beauty and the
This sounds like a wonderful time at Disney, we next plan to go for Christmas but didn't plan to arrive until 21st or 22nd does that mean we'd miss all the festivities?

it looks like you will yes but I'm sure the atmosphere will still be there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom