Michael the Singing Waiter

dicksonthunder

Original Poster
For several years in the early 2000's there was a waiter named Michael who worked at the Crystal Palace who would break out into song (sometimes improvised, sometimes favorite tunes). We did not see him in 2007 or 2010. Does anyone know if he is still there or is he at another restaurant? I did hear him tell another guest on one trip that CP was like the 3rd best place in WDW for wait staff to work due to tips, etc.

Last edited:

DisneyDebNJ

For several years in the early 2000's there was a waiter named Michael who worked at the Crystal Palace who would break out into song (sometimes improvised, sometimes favorite tunes). We did not see him in 2007 or 2010. Does anyone know if he is still there or is he at another restaurant? I did her him tell another guest on one trip that CP was like the 3rd best place in WDW for wait staff to work due to tips, etc.
Is he a gentleman with grey hair? Several years ago we had dinner at Crystal Palace and had 3 out of 5 people celebrating birthdays, our waiter sang and said he used to sing opera. I wonder if its the same gentleman?

fauzha7

He sang to my daughters in Sept 2011. He got down one one knee and sang his heart out. I have a video clip of it if I can find it among my thousands of unorganized pics and videos. It was one of those magical moments. We still laugh about it.

DisneyDebNJ

He sang to my daughters in Sept 2011. He got down one one knee and sang his heart out. I have a video clip of it if I can find it among my thousands of unorganized pics and videos. It was one of those magical moments. We still laugh about it.
How cool is that?!?!? Another memory that lasts a lifetime :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom