MH scanned his band for photos & they're not showing up w/ my others???

NC Del

Original Poster
Any idea how to rectify this? I think this happened for a couple pictures on our 3rd day. I am just looking at Photopass pix not memory maker but his reservation is w/ mine so I'm not sure what is going on- I can see all the photos from the previous 2 days via mydisneyexperience. Also our FP's worked weirdly that day I think b/c we added a third day onto our reservation that morning at the Polynesian concierge, MH set the FPs up when he added the third day but I couldn't alter them or do anything w/ them on my phone app so I'm not sure if it was all set up strangely that day but I'm disappointed b/c there were a couple things we had photos taken of that day that aren't showing up....
thoughts?

asialeigh

If you added another day to your reservation that is most likely why. Memory Maker is tied to a reservation. Technically when you added a day, you had another reservation created for you for that new day. That's most likely why. You could always call the photopass guest support number on the website and enquire about it but I'm guessing that's the issue.

stevehousse

There actually should b a link on the photopass / memory maker saying don't see all your pictures? Click here...it sends u to a page to send an email to tech support. They will ask u what time of day th photos u r looking for were taken at, discription a of clothing and might even ask u to attach a picture from your photopass log to and as well so they know who they've looking for! This happened on our last trip and we got our missing pictures 2 days later..

Matt_Black

Does it happen with park tickets too? We originally weren't going into the parks the day we left and we added on the extra day (at $10, we figured why the heck not), and while some of the pictures eventually showed up, it did take awhile.

NC Del

Original Poster
Ummmmm well I'm quite embarrassed but I did not see at the top left where you click on the park wheret he photos were taken, and didn't see Hollywood Studios listed separately. OOPS. ;)

stevehousse

Ummmmm well I'm quite embarrassed but I did not see at the top left where you click on the park wheret he photos were taken, and didn't see Hollywood Studios listed separately. OOPS. ;)
LOL...that awful website teas getting used to. Just to throw it in here, I was "given" an online survey about my booking through the website and I commented on how slow is was and I felt like I was on AOL back in 1998! It's that bad!!!

NC Del

Original Poster
HA! Yes! I gave up on trying to scroll through the photos, they take so long to load, it is ridiculous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom