MGM Concert Locations?

autigger

Original Poster
The full schedule for Playhouse Disney in Concert at the Disney-MGM Studios during the Little Ones Travel Time will be as follows:
  • August 13–14 – Imagination Movers
  • August 15–19 – Mickey's Magic Show
  • August 20–23 – The Doodlebops
  • August 24–27 – Mickey's Magic Show
  • August 29–September 1 – The Wiggles
  • September 2–10 – Johnny & the Sprites
  • September 11–16 – Ralph Covert
  • September 18–24 – Imagination Movers
  • September 25–30 – Dan Zanes
Does anyone know where these concerts will take place and will they be taking the place of an attraction (e.g. I know that sometimes the Beauty and the Beast theatre is used for other events)?

kennygman

I've seen the schedule you posted several times in the last couple of days, but they just updated the disneyworld.com preschoolers page yesterday to look like this:
PLAYHOUSE DISNEY
IN CONCERT‡
Mickey's Magic Show 8/16 - 8/19
Doodlebops™ 8/20 - 8/23
Mickey's Magic Show 8/24 - 8/27
The Wiggles® 8/29 - 9/1
Johnny and the Sprites 9/2 - 9/10
Dan Zanes 9/25 - 9/30

What gives? Who are the Imagination Movers, I know the rest.

Mecha Figment

the only stage location that i'm aware of is that the Wiggles are going to be at the Extreem stunt show stage, sorry folks for those wishing to see that stunt show on that visit, the wiggles have it.

I belive Disney Live is going into the ABC theate

autigger

Original Poster
Thanks.

That is the information I was interested in, what attractions might be closed when the concerts are scheduled.

My kids love the Wiggles, but I am sure some folks won't been too pleased when they go to the stunt show and the only "stunt" they see might involve the "Big Red Car."

autigger

Original Poster
Here are the locations of the Playhouse Disney Concerts at MGM:

August 13 – September 30, "Playhouse Disney in Concert" series at the Disney-MGM Studios
  • Aug. 13-14 – Imagination Movers (ABC Theater)
  • Aug. 15-19 – "Mickey's Magic Show" (Soundstage 1)
  • Aug. 20-23 – The Doodlebops (ABC Theater)
  • Aug. 24-27 – "Mickey's Magic Show" (Soundstage 1)
  • Aug. 28 – Playhouse Disney Dance Party (Sorcerer Mickey Hat stage)
  • Aug. 29-Sept. 1 – The Wiggles (Epic Theater)
  • Sept. 2-10 – Johnny & the Sprites (ABC Theater)
  • Sept. 11-16 – Ralph's World (ABC Theater)
  • Sept. 17 – Playhouse Disney Dance Party (Sorcerer Mickey Hat stage)
  • Sept. 18-24 – Imagination Movers (ABC Theater)
  • Sept. 25-30 – Dan Zanes and friends (ABC Theater)

Chape19714

Mecha Figment said:
the only stage location that i'm aware of is that the Wiggles are going to be at the Extreem stunt show stage, sorry folks for those wishing to see that stunt show on that visit, the wiggles have it.

I belive Disney Live is going into the ABC theate
It lists the Wiggles at the Indy Jones Epic Theatre. Why do you say it's at the other one?

gonecrazybacksn

When I was at MGM the other day, I heard that the some of the shows would be at Indiana Jones Epic Theater. it wouldn't make sense for them to do the shows at LMA's theater because its not covered..it would be really really hot and the bands would be really far away from the audience...the Indy Epic theater has the crowd sitting much closer to the stage. Also, i think that fastpass distribution was going to be in the morning at the LMA turnstyles because it would be easier for crowd control. Plus if they do the concerts at Epic, they still might be able to have a few evening shows of Indy.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom