Memory Maker / Split Stay Question

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
Hello,

I have a quick memory maker question. We are going in May and have 3 resort reservations. I was thinking about doing the memory maker thing, but then thought about how it is linked to us. Is it only linker to one reservation? So, a split reservation won't be able to use this entire trip? We are AP holders, so we don't have a set number of ticket days.

Thanks,
Wendy

Rob562

While I have no direct experience with Memory Maker, the FAQ seems to say that it's not tied directly to a specific vacation package, but rather to the person's MDE profile who purchased it (or whom the purchased indicated is the "owner" of the Memory Maker package).

Photos expire 45 days after they're taken, and the clock starts ticking on the Memory Maker package itself when you download the first photo. Memory maker is then good for 30 days from that point.

So, here's how it seems to go down:
-You purchase Memory Maker.
-Make sure you're linked to your travel companions via Friends & Family profiles on MDE.
-You go on your trip, stay at multiple hotels, scanning your Band/Card for each photo.
-When you get home, you can download any and all photos that you linked with your Band/Card, as well as any photos that your Family & Friends linked to. That's when the clock starts ticking on your Memory Maker package.
-30 days after your first download, Memory Maker expires.
-Individual photos expire 45 days after they were taken.

Here's the link to the FAQ itself:
https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/memory-maker

-Rob

lostpro9het

Hello,

I have a quick memory maker question. We are going in May and have 3 resort reservations. I was thinking about doing the memory maker thing, but then thought about how it is linked to us. Is it only linker to one reservation? So, a split reservation won't be able to use this entire trip? We are AP holders, so we don't have a set number of ticket days.

Thanks,
Wendy
Its tied to you and has a 30 day life once you use it on your first day. It doesn't care about the number of resorts you use.

Tip: Have each member in you party get their own photo card and have them use it during the trip for photos and at the end of the trip just add all the card numbers to your MM+ account and all the photos will be imported in! We did this in December without issue. Actually I even knew a coupl who were visiting the same time we where there and a couple that visited after we left, I told them this and they gave me the card numbers after their trips and I got them a bunch of photos too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom