Memory maker questions

Gaprofitt

Original Poster
Hey All,

Have a couple of questions about Memory maker. Going to Disney World next month and staying at Wilderness Lodge.

When signing up the question is who will be using Memory Maker, it only gives me one selection, myself, my son or my ex-wife who is also going. Myself and my son have a magic band and my ex-wife does not.. If I select myself does that mean if my son is with my ex-wife and he has a band scanning it for pics would not go into my memory maker? Trying to make sure I am covered for pics with both his band and mine.

Do they have photographers at the Resorts? Wilderness Lodge in particular? What about the character dining? Garden Grill, Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace etc?

Thanks,

Greg

Tuvalu

Your son's band will also work with Memory Maker. There are no Photo Pass photographers at the resorts. At certain character meals (Chef Mickey's is one) a family photo is taken before you are seated in the restaurant. But there are no Photo Pass photographers to take pictures with your child and the characters. The characters will visit your table, so if you want pics you must take them yourself.

Rob562

"Memory Maker" is simply a photo package that allows you to download and save any and all photos that you have access to on the MDE/Photopass website. The ability to scan the Band (or RFID ticket) to link the photos that are taken is available to everyone with a MDE account. Memory Maker just lets you download those photos. So as long as the friends and family are linked to you in MDE, and their privacy setting allows you to see their photos, you'll be all set to download everyone's photos.

-Rob

dreamfinder

Only one MDE account can be assigned the MM entitlement. This is really technically only an issue to get things like ride videos that are MM perks. (Which wouldn't appear to be an issue since people without MM have reported having the videos loaded into their accounts) But as @Rob562 said, as long as they are linked as Friends and Family in MDE and setup to share photos, you can see and download them via your account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom