Memory maker question?

ibisti

Original Poster
i have bought MM for our trip and was wondering a couple of things? When we have pics taken does it matter which magic band is scanned in our family? I am the primary with my wife and 2 girls who are linked to the account. If my wife takes one daughter off for a M and G will the pics show on my account if she has her band scanned? Also do we have to do anything to get the ride pics, like scan a band before or after the ride?
Thanks in advance

Tom

Beta Return
Some ride pics are automatic, and will "see" the long-range transmitter in your Magic Band while you're riding. Others still require you to scan your band at the photo booth after the ride.

I don't have exact info on which rides have which version yet.

ibisti

Original Poster
When you say the photo booth, is that where you would have gone to buy the ride photo? Do you have to note the pic number and ask the CM to add it to your MM account?

Rob562

When you say the photo booth, is that where you would have gone to buy the ride photo? Do you have to note the pic number and ask the CM to add it to your MM account?

There are scanners under each monitor displaying the preview photo. Just tap your Band to the reader.

And there's no problem if you scan the Band and it also auto-links. The worst that'll happen is the photo will show up twice on your account.

-Rob

FrostyNaples

Some ride pics are automatic, and will "see" the long-range transmitter in your Magic Band while you're riding. Others still require you to scan your band at the photo booth after the ride.

I don't have exact info on which rides have which version yet.

All of the rides in MK/HS/EP linked to our accounts without scanning a few weeks ago.

I think my question has been answered above, but just be sure .... We have three seperate reservations traviling in our group but all 10 of us are managed in my account and linked there as a traveling togehter party .... One memory maker purchase in my name should be linked to all 10 of our magic bands since all 10 of us show up for me to manage our fastpasses, Right?

FrostyNaples

I think my question has been answered above, but just be sure .... We have three seperate reservations traviling in our group but all 10 of us are managed in my account and linked there as a traveling togehter party .... One memory maker purchase in my name should be linked to all 10 of our magic bands since all 10 of us show up for me to manage our fastpasses, Right?

Correct.

NYwdwfan

Yes. I had a similar situation a few months ago - traveling with my parents on one separate reservation and my cousin on another reservation. All on ride photos appeared under the one memory maker.

LaughingGravy

The only thing I would caution you about re: magic bands and photopass photographers is that there were some times that "under 18" kid magic band photos did not show up on the photopass website before the download, so I had to contact the photopass people via phone with ticket# and magic band number in hand to have them added.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom