Memory Maker at Night ?

DisneyMomD

My family is going in 3 1/2 weeks. For a variety of reasons, we chose to get the Memory Maker . Last night I started thinking: are there photo pass photographers around at night? Obviously the lighting, etc will be different, but we would love to get night pictures.

RScottyL

Also, if you haven't heard:

MyMagic+ and Memory Maker Update
Walt Disney World recently announced that guests who purchase and link Memory Maker, and also have a linked MagicBand, will have their attraction photos automatically associated to their My Disney Experience.com account without having to stop at the photo counter to claim their photos.
Participating attractions include:
Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
Hollywood Studios: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terro
Animal Kingdom: DINOSAUR and Expedition Everest

Upvote 0

cw1982

My current avatar is the phone version of a picture that a Photopass person did our last night of our trip. I'll try to load the real thing later. He was still doing pictures after us, and we approached him after the park closed when we saw him with another family.

Also, several of the characters meet indoors, and don't stop meeting just because it gets dark outside, so there are definitely plenty of pictures being taken at night, in addition to the ride photos.

Upvote 0

coltow

Also, if you haven't heard:

MyMagic+ and Memory Maker Update
Walt Disney World recently announced that guests who purchase and link Memory Maker, and also have a linked MagicBand, will have their attraction photos automatically associated to their My Disney Experience.com account without having to stop at the photo counter to claim their photos.
Participating attractions include:
Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
Hollywood Studios: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terro
Animal Kingdom: DINOSAUR and Expedition Everest
Question…will it know that my husband/kids are on my account…for example on Buzz will it know to give us 2 cars worth of pics or just my car

Upvote 0

LWB

Question…will it know that my husband/kids are on my account…for example on Buzz will it know to give us 2 cars worth of pics or just my car

I would suspect it will for anyone that is linked through your MDE account. I would snap a picture of the photo with your phone as you exit the ride so you will have the number image of the photo in case it doesn't and you need to locate that photo later that day! It wasn't doing this automatic link-up when we were there last month, so my experience would have been different ... But for what it is worth, any of the ride photos that my husband scanned his band for appeared in my Memory Maker photos because we were linked up in MDE.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom