Mears just from WDW to Orlando Int'l Airport

slew

Original Poster
Hi everyone... :)

Those of you that have taken Mears...

How long was the wait for the vehicle from whatever WDW resort/hotel, and how long did it take to get to the airport?

I have two friends traveling with our group, but departing on different dates and need to arrange Mears transportation only from WDW back to the airport in October.

Stan

NeverEnufDisney

My DW and I have used Mears three times in the last few years and they arrived within 10 minutes of the arranged times, usually early. Some here do not care for Mears and will give you their reasons for their discontent, however we have had no problems with them. Be sure to allow extra time to reach the airport as they will pick up passengers at several resorts before delivering your friends to the airport. Overall we are fairly well satisfied with their service.

diddy_mouse

for us, Mears took a little while pickiing us up to take us to the hotel. we also happened to have people on our shuttle who were staying at Yacht/Beach Club and Swan/Dolphin, so that took a little longer. going back to the airport was no problem.

jodilt

I have used Mears several times. The wait time at the airport to get to the hotel can be anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes and you usually have to share with other people going to other WDW resorts. Pickup from the hotel to the airport is usually right on schedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom