ME question

Jayhawkie

Original Poster
Ok, I have some friends flying into MCO on a Friday. They are renting a car and driving to the beach for three days then returning to Orlando for two more before checking into Disney. I'm assuming that ME is not available to them because of the extra days before Disney? Can anyone shed light on this subject?

nickys

Premium Member
Ok, I have some friends flying into MCO on a Friday. They are renting a car and driving to the beach for three days then returning to Orlando for two more before checking into Disney. I'm assuming that ME is not available to them because of the extra days before Disney? Can anyone shed light on this subject?

If you have an onsite Disney reservation, you can use DME.

They could drive to MCO to return the car and get DME then. They just have to provide the DME people with an approximate time they want.

Rob562

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they could use it or not.

They can, they'll just have to bring their luggage on the bus. The yellow tag luggage delivery is for bags that are off-loaded from planes.

I also suggest you call DME directly to arrange it, since there's no way to do it online, and some Disney Central Reservations folks don't know how to deal with anything other than taking flight info.
Give DME a call at 866-599-0951.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom