ME question/should I call resort or airline??

Reno

We used ME in October and LOVED it. This trip, our flight leaves Orlando at 7:00 am. Can we use express check in? Will they be open that early? I don't know if I should call Pop Century or American Airlines...Suggestions?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I believe the resort check-in opens at 0600, so you wouldn't have enough time to check in, ride to the airport and clear security before your flight at 7.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Yes - they start running ME around 4:30 in the morning. You will not be able to check in your luggage unless you do it the day before. They are normally at the desk from 5 am to 1 pm. They will let you know the day before departure what time to be at the ME busstop at your resort. I left at 5:10 about a week ago.

Upvote 0

mtcurrys

ME Information

Our flight left at 7:10 am on April 1. We stayed at Pop Century. The Magical Express bus picked us up at 4:15 am. We had our luggage with us, as did everyone else. The resort will leave a letter on your hotel door the day before, that will inform you what time the ME bus will pick you up. You also need this letter to board the ME bus. We arrived at the airport in plenty of time but the crowds through security were growing larger the closer to 7:00 it became. It our area there were several flights leaving between 7:00 and 7:30. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom