MDE "Reservation is already linked" PLEASE HELP!

mpaulam

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Keep getting this message when trying to set up for my dad. There are 6 of us, and everyone else is set up in MDE, all plans shared and we can all see his tickets, hotel, etc. Any ideas before I try calling, and wait for a while to be helped? Although, he really doesn't need it I guess. He has his magic band which is activated. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Is he on the reservation under the same name as his MDE account name?

I have never had to link a reservation to everyone individually; once I have linked it the rest of the family are automatically linked too.

mpaulam

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Is he on the reservation under the same name as his MDE account name?

I have never had to link a reservation to everyone individually; once I have linked it the rest of the family are automatically linked too.
Yes. Once we made our reservations we were all on each others friends and family list, without doing anything. He shows up on everyone elses, we just can't get anything to show on his app. I have logged in on my phone and laptop with his name and still nothing. When we try to link, we put in the reservation number and last name and it says he's already linked.

Rob562

Yes. Once we made our reservations we were all on each others friends and family list, without doing anything. He shows up on everyone elses, we just can't get anything to show on his app. I have logged in on my phone and laptop with his name and still nothing. When we try to link, we put in the reservation number and last name and it says he's already linked.

Does he exist under your account (or someone else's account other than himself) as a "managed by" profile? If so, go into that profile and fill in his email address to invite him to connect.

-Rob

mpaulam

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Does he exist under your account (or someone else's account other than himself) as a "managed by" profile? If so, go into that profile and fill in his email address to invite him to connect.

-Rob
Will give that a try. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom