MDE question

mikewdw

Original Poster
Asked to be part of test at Coronado Springs. I booked trip under my name but my wife customized Magic Bands, etc under her Disney account. Will there be any problems with us doing everything or do I need to call and get everything put under one name? When trying to link everything we want to be part of test by doing all the steps it says reservation under my name so cant do it through her Disney account.
any help appreciated
thanks
mikewdw

Tom

Beta Return
As long as you both have MDE accounts, and you link your accounts through "Friends and Family", you will each have complete access to anything on either of your MDE accounts.

mikewdw

Original Poster
that is the problem, when I tried to link the reservation number through her account it said it was already associated with a reservation through my name
not sure how to fix online

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
that is the problem, when I tried to link the reservation number through her account it said it was already associated with a reservation through my name
not sure how to fix online
Don't link to the reservation from her account, link to her as "friends and family" from your account. Then you can add her to the reservation on your account as someone who is going with you. Once that's done, her customized bands should link to the reservation as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom