MDE on Google Pixel

daringstoic

Original Poster
I recently got a new Pixel phone and downloaded the app to start making plans for my March trip. I've used it before on my old Galaxy and had no issues either on wifi or mobile data (a year and a half ago), but now that it's on the Pixel the app is struggling. I'm constantly getting messages saying that it's having trouble loading screens even sitting at home on my wifi and it's not showing updated wait times during the day and glitching out when I try to modify FPs. Is anyone else having these kinds of issues on the Pixel? Or have any suggestions for how to fix it? Or is this just normal for the app now? I'm kind of concerned that using it's going to cause problems when we're in the parks. The app is up to date as it was just downloaded.

elhefe4

I recently got a new Pixel phone and downloaded the app to start making plans for my March trip. I've used it before on my old Galaxy and had no issues either on wifi or mobile data (a year and a half ago), but now that it's on the Pixel the app is struggling. I'm constantly getting messages saying that it's having trouble loading screens even sitting at home on my wifi and it's not showing updated wait times during the day and glitching out when I try to modify FPs. Is anyone else having these kinds of issues on the Pixel? Or have any suggestions for how to fix it? Or is this just normal for the app now? I'm kind of concerned that using it's going to cause problems when we're in the parks. The app is up to date as it was just downloaded.
I have a Pixel XL and I haven't had any issues with the app. I would try deleting the app, then restarting your phone and reinstalling the app. Do you have the most up-to-date version of the operating system installed?

daringstoic

Original Poster
I have a Pixel XL and I haven't had any issues with the app. I would try deleting the app, then restarting your phone and reinstalling the app. Do you have the most up-to-date version of the operating system installed?
According to the phone, the OS is up to date as of 9:50 am this morning. I'll try deleting the app and reinstalling to see if that helps.

daringstoic

Original Poster
Update: Deleting and reinstalling seems to have worked. I was just using it on pretty spotty mobile data and had no issues. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom