MDE mobile app

VegasVic14

Original Poster
I often find brief mentions of people using this app scattered throughout dozens of other threads/topics, but what are the overall experiences in the parks with this? Is the Disney WiFi the main issue (as compared to using your phone's 4G service) or is it the app itself regardless of how you connect? If you are an Android user, are there more issues? (some app reviews indicated this)

I'm interested in using it and would appreciate as much feedback as possible.

GrumpyFan

Me - iPhone 4 - no real issues, just slow sometimes to find and get to where you need.
Wife - Samsung s4 - not sure if it's the processor or what, but hers seems to be just a bit faster

Both seemed to work okay with no major problems and worked well with in park WiFi when we were there in October 2013.

JohnD

No problems with the app but once in the park I find myself reverting back to the old-fashioned handout park map and guide. I think I used the GPS to find Sleepy Hollow but that's it.

Leo!

The app is really SLOW, even with a new phone or a good connection, obviously it will be faster with Wifi than 3G/4G. The Disney Wifi on property works fine... I made changes to our FP+ schedule, or made dining reservations directly in the park without problems (after a couple of retries and finding a good wifi spot).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom